Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Halfway through Eva's appearance on The Talk and OH MY GOD, I am DYING. Tears streaming down my face. Can't breathe.

This is her best interview anywhere ever, LMFAO.

Michya, I hope you get a chance to see it! This needs to be posted on YouTube or something ASAP; it's GOLD!

EDIT: Okay, that was freaking AMAZING. And I've also learned something new about our Eva... She can pick a lock in under fifteen seconds. Blindfolded. Get it, girl!

EDIT (AGAIN): Michya, check your inbox. :)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Agreed!!! :thumbsup:

She can probably start a car cause she's Puerto Rican remember! :p I died laughing when she said that! Her face was priceless! I also loved when they put the blindfold over her eyes that this is probably some mans fantasy right now :lol:

I absolutely loved when she talked about the birds and the bees! :guffaw:That is probably the funniest story I've heard in awhile! I was laughing so hard! I can just see it all happening now! I would've loved to have been a fly on their wall!!! Everything about this interview was hillarious! I'm gonna have to watch it again later!!! :)

3. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Yes! Ahaha, she is TOO FUNNY! I also loved her three-word description of her Vegas birthday party: Rough Monday morning. :guffaw:

That was HYSTERICAL. I was literally crying from how hard and how much I was laughing! Poor, poor Kaya... it's always rough finding out about the birds and bees! And Joe's response was hilarious, too: "EWW! I did not have sex with your mom!"

Amazing. So amazing.

EDIT: If anyone missed it, CBS has the episode uploaded already!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I am not able to watch CBS videos. Could you tell me if she said anything about the show or upcoming episodes?

5. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

There wasn't too much said about the show, actually. They showed a preview scene between her and Adam, and she gave a little description of Sunday's episode, but that was pretty much it.

When you get a chance, check your inbox. :)

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

It was indeed the best interview! With such stories, she should be invited for talk shows more often! Wonder how many other hidden talents she has! Completely surprised she knew how to pick locks for real! Take that arrow to the knee...lol! Ha!

Awww, loved her story with Kaya! Hope she knows better now! Hehe! She was so funny describing it like what she said. They even quote her on her tweet for her Vegas birthday!! Lol, loved her reaction. (Hello Twitter, even Talk Talk knows her official twitter and still she goes unverified, oh forget it now)

Love it, loved it, loved it! Totally adore Eva!! Wish her all the very best because she is just so damn awesome!!

And also thank you Rissa for helping!!!!

It is more than GOLD!!! :D

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Man, you all weren't lying! That was the best interview yet, & Eva is just adorable. I can't believe she can pick a lock, blindfolded, in less than 15 seconds :eek::lol:

Eva's story was freaking hilarious - Kaya calling them perverts & "ewww,no, I did not have sex with your mom":guffaw:So funny.

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Her lock picking skills really got me totally surprised!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Blindfolded and also with just ONE pin....wow!!! Lol!!! Would really like to know where she learned it. CSIM waited for 7 years before they knew her skills and put in on screen! Damn!

She looks adorable too. :p

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No flashback, no continuity. IMDB was wrong. :klingon:
    But I won't complain of the episode; it was still great. Loved all the Natalia scenes, but my favorite has to be the one with Ryan talking about the donor's 103 kids. Can't help but smile when I see her laughing -- she's too cute.

10. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Yeah, what's up with the no flashbacks and what about the other one about her asking about a living victim? Not that I had much hope anyways. Noticed Tom wasn't in so who knows the actor wasn't available so they cut the whole scene intended earlier.

I just like all the Natalia scenes with her alone. And I like the ending. This is who Natalia was, is and always is. I am not going to add more here. ;)

11. Rachmarie1611

Rachmarie1611 Civilian

Anyone in the UK who missed Eva in Cries in the Dark the other day, 5USA are showing it again today at 1:15pm

12. nadine77

nadine77 Civilian

I am not able to watch CBS videos too. can anyone help me please! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

13. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

Watched this again for the third time and just loved it

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hey everyone. This coming Sunday, Eva (along with Adam & Emily) will join her good friend Max Tucci at 8pm on LATalkRadio/Max&Friends.

http://www.latalkradio.com/

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I seen that movie before. Eva was great in it.