• It's about time, she's waited long enough

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Let's Go Berserk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Berserk for Boa Vista

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Halfway through Eva's appearance on The Talk and OH MY GOD, I am DYING. Tears streaming down my face. Can't breathe.

This is her best interview anywhere ever, LMFAO.

Michya, I hope you get a chance to see it! This needs to be posted on YouTube or something ASAP; it's GOLD!

EDIT: Okay, that was freaking AMAZING. And I've also learned something new about our Eva... She can pick a lock in under fifteen seconds. Blindfolded. Get it, girl!

EDIT (AGAIN): Michya, check your inbox. :)

Last edited:
This is her best interview anywhere ever, LMFAO.

Agreed!!! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Okay, that was freaking AMAZING. And I've also learned something new about our Eva... She can pick a lock in under fifteen seconds. Blindfolded. Get it, girl!

She can probably start a car cause she's Puerto Rican remember! :p I died laughing when she said that! Her face was priceless! I also loved when they put the blindfold over her eyes that this is probably some mans fantasy right now :lol:

I absolutely loved when she talked about the birds and the bees! :guffaw:That is probably the funniest story I've heard in awhile! I was laughing so hard! I can just see it all happening now! I would've loved to have been a fly on their wall!!! Everything about this interview was hillarious! I'm gonna have to watch it again later!!! :)

She can probably start a car cause she's Puerto Rican remember! :p
Yes! Ahaha, she is TOO FUNNY! I also loved her three-word description of her Vegas birthday party: Rough Monday morning. :guffaw:

I absolutely loved when she talked about the birds and the bees! :guffaw:That is probably the funniest story I've heard in awhile! I was laughing so hard! I can just see it all happening now! I would've loved to have been a fly on their wall!!!
That was HYSTERICAL. I was literally crying from how hard and how much I was laughing! Poor, poor Kaya... it's always rough finding out about the birds and bees! And Joe's response was hilarious, too: "EWW! I did not have sex with your mom!"

Amazing. So amazing.

EDIT: If anyone missed it, CBS has the episode uploaded already!

Last edited:
There wasn't too much said about the show, actually. They showed a preview scene between her and Adam, and she gave a little description of Sunday's episode, but that was pretty much it.

When you get a chance, check your inbox. :)

It was indeed the best interview! With such stories, she should be invited for talk shows more often! Wonder how many other hidden talents she has! Completely surprised she knew how to pick locks for real! Take that arrow to the knee...lol! Ha!

Awww, loved her story with Kaya! Hope she knows better now! Hehe! She was so funny describing it like what she said. They even quote her on her tweet for her Vegas birthday!! Lol, loved her reaction. (Hello Twitter, even Talk Talk knows her official twitter and still she goes unverified, oh forget it now)

Love it, loved it, loved it! Totally adore Eva!! Wish her all the very best because she is just so damn awesome!!

And also thank you Rissa for helping!!!!

It is more than GOLD!!! :D

Man, you all weren't lying! That was the best interview yet, & Eva is just adorable. I can't believe she can pick a lock, blindfolded, in less than 15 seconds :eek::lol:

Eva's story was freaking hilarious - Kaya calling them perverts & "ewww,no, I did not have sex with your mom":guffaw:So funny.

Her lock picking skills really got me totally surprised!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Blindfolded and also with just ONE pin....wow!!! Lol!!! Would really like to know where she learned it. CSIM waited for 7 years before they knew her skills and put in on screen! Damn!

She looks adorable too. :p

No flashback, no continuity. IMDB was wrong. :klingon:
But I won't complain of the episode; it was still great. Loved all the Natalia scenes, but my favorite has to be the one with Ryan talking about the donor's 103 kids. Can't help but smile when I see her laughing -- she's too cute.

Yeah, what's up with the no flashbacks and what about the other one about her asking about a living victim? Not that I had much hope anyways. Noticed Tom wasn't in so who knows the actor wasn't available so they cut the whole scene intended earlier.

I just like all the Natalia scenes with her alone. And I like the ending. This is who Natalia was, is and always is. I am not going to add more here. ;)

Back