** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Hopefully O'Shay gets killed by a Navarro.

2. Ryan&MacFan

Ryan&MacFan Victim

When I saw the information about Miami finale I was like Vegas did that awhile back when Grissom was still around and I think really its not a good idea but will have to wait and see.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

From Mega Buzz:

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I realize that everyone on the opening credits comprises the team, but I believe that Horatio, Calleigh, and Eric are the core team. They're the only members of the original cast left and the three highest billed.

The newest addition to the lab is sounding slimier by the moment. I hope this evidence dilemma doesn't force Horatio into a desk job, retirement, or something else terrible.

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Eh...Thanks for the spoiler, hiphugger17, but Megabuzz hardly has anything new or exciting recently...I'm waiting for some more 10.18 spoilers from Vegaslights :)

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's what they are,the originals,period. When Marc Dube(I believe) spoke of concentrating on the core team,he was speaking of the "team",the entire team not just the three highest billed. It's only some fans that tie the words "original" and core together when the only distinguishing feature is that they are the "originals".
    Of course Horatio is in a class by himself.

Perhaps the evidence will force Horatio to do some much needed reflection,counseling,etc.

7. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

To see our beloved Horatio reflecting, I would recommend a recent fanfic - see relevant thread.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I rarely read fanfic so perhaps you can take time to check out a relevant thread yourself. Everyone reflects on something in life . In fact,Horatio himself has reflected on aspects of his life in the earlier seasons.It's normal to do some reflecting when there are problems,and there will be problems for Horatio and the team.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah it wasn't anything we hadn't heard already but the part about the team appearing to screw up evidence and looking bad was a bit of new info... I think :lol:.

10. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

It was new. And since Horatio is in charge of the lab, any mistakes will fall on his shoulders... I'm thinking suspension? Being relegated to a desk, possibly? I'm getting more excited for this finale by the second!

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, so Samantha once again screws up evidence on purpose, but this time to make the whole team look bad? If that's the case, that would mean she is working for O'Shay as a mole most likely. Maybe the team can get Catherine to come and sort everything out (like she did for Nicky when he was accused of killing Kristy Hopkins).

Ooh, something just dawned on me. Maybe this storyline could bring forth the possibility of Yelina returning. Last time we saw her, I believe she was working as a PI. So, perhaps she could do that to clear the team.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Interested in seeing how this "mismanagement" of evidence is done and which team member or members evidence is tampered with.

13. GregNickRyanFan

If its Samantha who is behind it, it'll probably be Natalia's evidence LOL. After Ryan getting her that bracelet, it would be very crappy of her to do that to Ryan. And also, Walter trusts her and has been friends with her for a while, so it would be an ultimate betrayal if she did it to his evidence. My guess is it will be Natalia's and possibly Horatio's.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Actually, if Sam is involved I think she would tamper with Walter's evidence. Also ,because Horatio and Natalia were involved in last season's cliffhanger I think the writers would switch it up.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Why do you think she would tamper with Walter's evidence? I would think it would be Nat's because Sam may still be annoyed at Natalia yelling at her that time, but that would kind of make it obvious to everyone in the lab lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.