** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It is a pretty recycled storyline. The big, bad baddie (being Internal Affairs or someone with a lot of influence) comes and breaks up the team and now "oh gosh what will they do?!?" We all know that they will end up being back together and being this is Miami it will probably happen in the first 5 minutes of the next episode. So I don't see as a catastrophic event. UNLESS the show is cancelled and then it would REALLY suck. But I'm with those who think it won't be cancelled.

2. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

season 10 season finale sounds very interesitng, it kinda reminds me of NCIS season 7 I think where director vance broke Gibbs' team up and disbanded them. I'm like hmm thats interesting how can Horiato and his team handle this news that they're being disbanded?! mmmmm it boggles my mind, after I read the spoiler about it.

3. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

4. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Oh good, I see Ryan in the preview. Thanks for posting!

Just dreaming; however, if CSIM was cancelled, this could be a great beginning for a new spinoff--Ryan Wolfe in charge of his own lab!

5. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Aome 10x18 spoilers from Mayra:

CSI:Miami - Episode 10.18 - Spoilers - "What's Your Poison?"

• The episode starts with the death of a young investigative reporter while attending an art opening party. Later on, the CSIs discovered that she was poisoned.

• This became a high profile case when the Mayor of Miami was implicated in the murder because of his alleged affair with the victim.

• The CSI cross paths again with a law firm when the mayor hires them to defend him. This law firm is known to have influential connections.

• Tripp had a close call while chasing a suspect but Samantha (of course!) was there to save the day.

• We will see a scene of Ryan, Sam and Josh (the new ASA and Sam’s boyfriend) interrogate a suspect.

• I see everyone working on the case -Horatio, Tripp, Natalia partnered with Walter, Ryan and Samantha but no sign of Delko and Calleigh which is really odd. (???)

• Could they just be investigating a simple case of a murdered young girl or is this just the tip of the iceberg?

8. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Part of me is terrified that the show may be done! :brickwall: but then I also agree this is not the end. I don't like Navarro being ahead though. It implies the crooks win and the law loses.

Of course no one can count on TPTB to remain true to their word, so I am waiting with bated breath the Season ender will make for a new 11th Season.

come on new season, please!!!!!! :eek:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I can't believe Samantha's name keeps popping up in all the spoilers lately. She is not a regular, does not play an important role, and hasn't been on the show for long. Yet I feel I see her name the same amount or more than the regulars :shifty:.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Ugh! So either Samantha is a mole and they're trying to make her look good to throw us off or she's a Mary Sue-ish character that they tried to hard to give flaws to (screwing up the evidence and then the way she handled the shootout). Either way, I don't think many viewers care for her.

11. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I don't have a problem with her; it's just annoying because the last thing this show needs is ANOTHER character taking screentime away from the core team (Horatio, Calleigh, and Eric).

10.18 sounds good, regardless.

12. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Amen! I don't particularly care for Sam's character, but my biggest peeve is that she is taking precious screen time away from the regulars. This cast is too big already!

Also, I noticed in next week's preview that there wasn't any Calleigh - why isn't she playing important roles in cases anymore? She's just kind of there...and I didn't even see her in the promo. :confused:

I really hope the show doesn't end w/the team being disbanded - that would be the worst series finale ever!

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Calleigh is seen in the Canadian promo.
    Horatio,Calleigh and Eric are originals,the entire team is the core.Having been there since season 3 and 4 the "core" includes Nat and Ryan.
    Agreed, the cast is definitely large enough. Maybe Sam along with the storyline will end with the finale or season 11 premiere.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree with you, greatfan. Everyone in the main cast (ie shown during the theme song) are the core characters... especially considering how long Nat and Ry have been in the main cast. And don't forget Frank. :) Walter's still fairly new, but I still consider him a main/core character.

Here's hoping. Maybe whomever splits the team up will ship her off to some small crime lab far away and she'll never be heard from again. That is, if she isn't a mole and doesn't get arrested like Cooper and Tara did.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Most definitely includes Frank and Walter.

There is definitely something that just doesn't seem right when it comes to Sam but maybe she will be reassingned never to be heard from again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.