** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I thought they were crazy with the kind of cliffhanger they had last year. :eek:

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Woah. That doesn't sound good at ALL. That definitely sounds like a series ender, and a crappy one at that.

4. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I wish that the writers could have gone for a more normal, happy ending, especially if this ends up being the last season. If they don't know whether or not the show will be renewed (and there's a chance they won't be) they shouldn't end the season with the team all disbanded. :( That would suck, it would make me so sad. Way to give the fans a good last season, break up the team they've been following for ten years and leave it at that.

I'm going to keep my hopes up though and hope we get at least one more season so they can at least give us a proper, good ending.

5. Brianna17

Brianna17 Dead on Arrival

Last I checked Miami was listed as likely to be renewed

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I am not worried; it will be renewed. Remember CSIM just got a new syndication deal. Over at CSINY, the writers are assuming it is their last season again and writing a closing episode. CSIM writers are assuming they will be renewed. Anyway, a disbanded team can easily be reassembled once the truth is sorted out.

7. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Not gonna lie... I am freakin' EXCITED for the season finale! Cannot wait to see how this'll affect the team as a whole and as individuals, and how each one reacts to the situation.

I have no worries about CSI: Miami being cancelled. It seems that CBS had been struggling for a while with the Sunday night time slot, but I think they've found a good fit in Miami. Sure, its Sunday ratings are lower in comparison to their previous Monday ratings, but it's still a strong show with a dedicated fanbase, and it'll definitely continue to hold its own in the crap Sunday 10pm time slot.

8. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Couldn't agree more. If it's the end - so give us a happy-ending. If it's not the end - do what you want (although I hate cliffhangers:scream:) and let H fix all in next season ;)

9. Brianna17

Brianna17 Dead on Arrival

I totally agree with you. I'm not worried. Miami still has a lot of viewers so idk what everybody is worried about.

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I would also be very annoyed if this were the last season and we had an unsatisfactory ending like that.

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I don't know my attitude towards this spoiler. It's been so many spoilers that never happened or were way overblown that I kind of have to see it to believe. Also I care less and less about that show, so whatever happens in the finale doesn't bother me. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was the end of CSIM and we would be left with that finale. There is no happy ending for anyone in CSI Miami, so it seems.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm not worried about the show not getting an 11th season, but I do NOT like this whole "disbanded team" idea. Why? Because it would be a TOTAL RIPOFF of what happened on the original CSI. Remember when their team was torn apart and Cath, Warrick and Nicky were put on swing shift? That did not go over well with fans and the ratings showed that. Miami, while almost guaranteed to get another season, is not strong enough ratings wise to survive doing that for too long... so I hope if they break them up, they'll put them back together in the season premiere.

Actually, having thought about the whole storyline (with the villains finding a loophole to relocate the team), I actually think the Miami writers may have been reading some LV fics. It's almost exactly like something that happened in one of them. This guy wanted the team to prove his son didn't commit suicide, they did all their tests and it proved the guy did commit suicide. The dad wasn't happy with this and being rich, got his lawyers to find a loophole to separate the team (even those who were coupled together were separated from each other) and sent to work as CSIs in other places (other states I believe). Anyone know the fic I'm talking about? This proposed Miami plot sounds a lot like that fic. And that fic is a couple of years old too lol.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I too thought about Vegas. But like I said in my earlier post maybe it'll be different if they are each placed in different departments or shifts and not just split down the middle. Not just dividing the team but really breaking them up and sending each of them elsewhere individually.

14. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

This would be a HORRIBLE ENDING to CSI: MIAMI and hopefully CBS knows this and this is just their way of stinging us, CSI: MIAMI fans, along with the cliffhanger to beef-up anticipation for CSI: MIAMI S11. The whole show has been based on finale justice for murdered victims who can no longer speak for themselves and for their loved ones. To let the bad/evil ones have the last laugh would be WRONG and not a fitting end to CSI: MIAMI.

15. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

The same thing happened to the NCIS team, it seems like they just want the added drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.