"Time of Your Death" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 28, 2006.

1. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Lol, anyway Ihave nothing more to ask and talk about, it's only less than 2 days left----36 hours to be exact, just wait quiet :lol:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I am just wondering how many people will still hide the text after the show airs or say "I know what happens, but I do not want to give it away"!!! :lol:

3. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

Chances are I will be too busy talking rapidly about it on the phone to somebody or my sister to post anything. I am so happy my parents are going up to San Fransisco to see a ballet so I can watch CSI on Thurs.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

can someone tape this ep for me? i have to work on thursday from 4pm till 11...bummer!

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Sorry but the Rules state the following:
    Intellectual Property: As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Any discussion will have to be done via PM or Email. Thank you.

6. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Only 24 more hours.... I really want to see this episode, despite the fact that the promo isn't fantastic... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Sorry, minor breakdown.

7. melbel

melbel Pathologist

look forward to this ep

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw a new preview for this episode last night while watching Criminal Minds. It showed a bit more than the one they've been airing for a week. I couldn't hear it all to tell you what it all said, but I did see the scene where Grissom and Sara go to that place with all the women, that John Michael Higgins runs and I saw a scene with Nick and Warrick...but again I couldn't hear what it said. It's not on the CBS website though. I just wanted to say this in case someone taped CSI: NY or Criminal minds last night and they saw it.

9. GaelicFreak

GaelicFreak Dead on Arrival

As long as NO GSR appears, I'll be happy. I'm leaning away from Snickers, too. One is unlikely and the other is just...wrong.

YAY! I'M BACK! AFTER MONTHS OF NOT BEING HERE I HAVE RETURNED! But I'm sure no one noticed.

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I am super stoked about this ep for a multitude of reasons, but one of the bigget is John Michael Higgens. That guy is just amazingly talented, and it's so great to see him on my fav show! I really can't wait for his scenes!

11. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

YAY!! OMG! How cool!?!? I was like in love with Bender (The Breakfast Club) Its so cool Judd Nelson will be on CSI!!

HEHE! So many very fond memories!!

12. GumDrops

GumDrops Rookie

Whoo! It's on in like...uh...an hour and a half! Can't waitt!

*Carrs*

13. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh I knew it was a spoiler thread....hahaha :devil: I could care less if they cut the scene or not......I'm excited about Warrick! DIVORCE! DIVORCE! lol I can hear the chant now...........

14. justCSI

justCSI Police Officer

i am really finding this episode boring!

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Me too! Even with my little Greggo, it's not a very interesting murder case. However, I do like the comic Greg moments.