Grade 'Who's There?'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Jan 13, 2012.

?

How would you grade Who's There?

1. A+

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. A

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  3. A-

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. B+

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  5. B

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. B-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. C+

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  8. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. C-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. D+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. D

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Ninja, I agree. Mark will get home invasion, not sure if Elizabeth will since it was never said whether she still lived there (I'm assuming she did), and they'll both get burglary with a deadly weapon and intent to cause bodily harm. Not as bad as attempted murder, but still some hefty felonies.

2. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

This is where I wish they had a Law & Order thing to see what would happen with those two,as well as last week's episode. I could see plea agreements for them. The fact Mark didn't kill Elizabeth even though she could ID him will go a long way for him and Meg.
    They will do some time for asaault but IMO,Ron was a dead man anyway. Elizabeth simply took advantage of an opportunity to kill her husband and shift the blame on to the perfect scapegoats,two home invaders.

3. Grindigo

Grindigo Dead on Arrival

I gave the episode an A overall. It was very interesting, with all the twists and the turns. Some were more obvious than others, though. Especially when they found out that the husband was smothered, I immediately thought that it was the wife. The daughter being absent for pretty much the first half of the film was a little suspicious as well, not enough to make me think she was a home invader, though.
    Also, is it just me or do rich people always seem to know a lot about wine? :confused:

4. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Was it just me, or did anyone else at first see Ron Ferguson and think "Henry Darius" from season 2? Vincent Ventresca looks a lot like James Badge Dale.

I loved the Flack/Lindsay banter in the garage.

Adam is still looking like he was "rode hard and put away wet".

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Uh... what do you mean by that concerning Adam? :confused:

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It sounds like they mean tired or worn out. It sounds like it's horse-based...if a horse has been working hard and isn't properly cooled down and dried off, they get sick.

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Just finished watching the episode. I liked it despite the case being pretty predictable. There were some good character moments and that always makes an episode with a so-so case better. Another solid B from me.

8. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I agree. It would be nice if they went over charges. Often on the CSIs they reiterate stuff that is obvious but here it would be more interesting. I watch a lot of cases on the real life First 48 and often accessories get charged just as the one who actually kills.

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I like watching promos, even the 10-second ones. It keeps me excited for new episodes. But giving away (almost) the entire episode in just 10 seconds?! CBS PR thanks for that. You did great! Thanks for showing the critical scene! Because of this, I have decided not to watch any promo for the remaining 7 episodes of the season. And also, this might be the last season so I want anything that will happen from now on a surprise.

Anyway, the episode was still pretty good. The daughter's involvement was kind of a surprise. The wife's wasn't. Ugh.

10. bookworm

bookworm Victim

Gave the episode a B+. Felt the wife was involved but shocked to see she actually did the killing! Good to see most of the cast involved. Aaaaah, gee, wonder who could have sent Mac the e-mail......a blast from the past, maybe? Really, trying to warm up to Jo's character......

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

On the NY IMDB board, some are suggesting it's Mac's wife. :rolleyes:

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Wait, what?!?!!!!

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That is so ridiculous it's hilarious :lol:

13. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

My guess is stella or at least a fake stella i mean csi ny wouldn't need the actress for a networking page :)

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

True but I don't think it would be Stella. Too many fans of hers still miss her.

15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

And if she has a good lawyer she could possibly even get a reduced sentence given that she believed her husband had been plotting to kill *her*, couple that with the stress of her ordeal, it could be argued that she just 'snapped' when she saw her husband at her mercy.

I'm intrigued by who Mac's friend request is from. He didn't seem all that happy by it, so it can't be somebody he already knows/likes. Maybe another NCIS fan :)