Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Prince Charmington? LOL at Daisy's "whomever did this to Prince Charmington and his friend will pay".

LOL Angela wants Bones to play with the toy.

Oh my god... the fake voice. ROTFLMAO! :guffaw: That's hilarious!

LOL dude can't find the sword in his hair. "It's right there!" LOL!

Angela: This is gonna be kind of cool... us raising our kids together.
Tempi: Yes and since my daughter will be younger, I can learn from your mistakes.
Angela: Thanks... honey. :lol:

Tempi: I have no idea who could lift a weapon that big.
Angela: Fee, fi, fo, fum.

LOL at Daisy annoying Booth.

Booth: I cop, you squint.
Daisy: Well, then permission to squint.
Booth: Squint away.

Oh goodness, Sweets, I can shoot better than that. Oh wait, good motivation, Daisy. "Oh God, I wish I didn't have any clothes on right now" LOL at Lance's "What?"

Booth's face when she mentions them dissecting a frog with their daughter. hehe.

"I'm not gonna let a baby walker beat me" LOL, Angie. I know her frustration over putting stuff together. Not necessarily kid toys, but things in general. And those instructions are sometimes confusing LOL.

Wow! Sweets was really good on the shooting course.

"I can't believe it! The prince is evil." LOL.

Prince: I'm not used to things working out. I dress up as a doll for a living. :lol:

I love the last scene with B&B and the toy guns. So cute.

Last edited:
The scene with Angela being super frustrated with the baby walker and Hodgins walking in was hilarious. I laughed out loud so much at her being so annoyed and Hodgins' what-the-heck-happened reaction.

The shooting test was freaky. I definitely would fail :lol:.

I couldn't take the toy boss lady seriously, I just kept thinking she was Chandler's mom lol.

Good episode last night. It was good to see Booth's grandpa again. I'm glad Brennan got him to open the box from his dad though.

I have to say, the killer was predictable. I knew as soon as they made it known that his necklace was made out of human bone that he would be the one who was the killer. The girl's hubby (was that Ben Savage from Boy Meets World, by the way?) was way too obvious LOL.

It was good to see Angie's dad again. I loved how they were reluctant to leave him with Michael because they were afraid he'd over stimulate him... but it turned out he knew what he was doing. "Give me my grandbaby" LOL. That made me chuckle.

I don't even remember the case and when I try, all I can think of is last week's case LOL. I was so distracted because the channel had issues and the screen looked really weird. I have a new tv now and of course its a flat panel wide screen. I didn't even realize most channels have the black bars above and below the picture until last night's Bones when the picture looked even smaller and there was even more of the black bar LOL.

So, Bones isn't going to be new again till Jan 12th? I really don't think the spinoff "The Finder" is going to last. I noticed they changed the girl. It was Saffron Burrows I believe in the pre-pilot episode lol. I don't know who the new girl is though. But, I don't plan to watch the show, it just doesn't look interesting, but it depends what time its on and what day. If it doesn't interfere with anything else I watch, I may give it a try, but most likely it'll be in a bad timeslot for me. I think it'll go the way of the Criminal Minds spinoff lol.

Good episode. It is always funny how the new parents lose it and the grandparents come in (even the ones you don't expect) and they find ways to get the baby to sleep. Good case and I am loving Booth being overprotective of Breannan.

I guess I'm probably the only one finding this season disappointing... The episodes are fine, but the stories aren't strong enough to distract from all this baby stuff, which I find so incredibly boring.

I miss the sexual tension. I'm totally disappointed that we jumped straight from tension into pregnancy/instant couplehood. sigh...

A lot of people don't like when babies are brought into a show like this. Some even said the same about Mad About You years ago and that was a romantic comedy. I enjoy it, but I could see why it would bother some people.

Okay, so why no preview for next week? Did it come back on for one episode only to be pre-empted by Idol for a month?

I think it the last one then they goes on hiatus. I don't think it got nothing to do with An American Idol. Bones got a new sequel called The Finder. Fox show The Finder how well they do in the rating.

No clue how long it will be gone. I love that they needed two caves. I think the house will be great, but I can't imagine the work that is gonna take.

Yeah, I can't wait to see what it looks like when its finished. I can't even imagine from what it looks like now LOL. But Brennan could see the "bones" of the house and liked it. I didn't think she was gonna like it LOL. I don't think Booth did either LOL.

Back