** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Nice to see H and Cal together for some scenes :drool::thumbsup:- usually it's only a few per year, so looking forward to that. H and his second in command should interact more - I wish she'd confront him on how sad he's become over the last four years - she has worked with him the longest out of all the team members. Also, excited about Cal and Nat - I too wish they'd explore that friendship more. Like that Cal always had Nat's back even after it was revealed she was the mole.

As for the child molester stuff - not crazy about the "ripped from the headlines" story, but we'll see how it plays out. I'm also missing Ryan...hope he has SOMETHING to do in the ep. - I could see him playing tennis in High school :lol:.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Some more spoilers:

~ Austin North from 9.22/10.01 is back. He now lives with Brenda and attends the tennis academy. Austin is delighted to see Calleigh, but she's concerned that the coach has gotten to Austin.

~ The janitor is killed by dogs and Ryan is the first on scene. One of the dogs lunges towards Ryan and he jumps on top of a car to escape the dog's bite. Walter rushes in shortly after.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Thanks again vegaslights.

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Poor Austin. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a victim; he's been through enough. I'm sure Calleigh will have another chance to show her motherly instincts with him.

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

think it's a good s/l if they bring in a former child character that has some history with the team-not just some new random children. Might make the story of molestation hit emotionally different levels-for the team and the audience..Good writing then can't wait for the scenes..

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Looking forward to Ryan dealing with his wildlife/animal issues. Very entertaining!

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Some more spoilers from Mayra:
    CSI:Miami - Episode 10.17 - Spoilers - "At Risk"

• This is the episode that Adam Rodriguez has written and will be directing.
    • The episode begins with the death of a school janitor who was attacked by wild dogs. Was he the intended target of this attack?
    • The coach who heads this prestigious Tennis Camp was also injured in this attack.
    • The team later learns that this coach was a subject of a deposition several years back for child molestation.
    • There is a lot of Calleigh in this episode and we might see the return of Austin North (Episode 10-1) as he goes to this school. We see how Calleigh is very concerned about him.
    • The list of suspects are former students, alleged victims and parents of students.
    • I see everyone (yes, even Samantha) and Dr. Loman– working as a team.

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Thanks for all the spoilers! I guess it takes a regular cast member to get some continuity in the show! :lol: I would LOVE it if Austin came back - that would be a great opportunity for Cal to protect this kid again :thumbsup:, and to see the team affected by someone they KNOW. Also, we all know how H feels about child molesters, so I wonder how this story will go. Also wonder if Austin being there will bring up bad memories for Nat?:confused:

9. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I wonder why every show, except CSIM, is a new episode tonight. Seems strange. Also, since they are already filming episode 16, and there are only 19 episodes. production is going to wrap up in February or early March, instead of mid-May. Kind of sad.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Production wraps February 17. Adam's episode starts filming Thursday.

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks Vegaslights! I'd think that if production wraps in a month we should know rather soon whether there will be another season of CSI Miami? I mean they can't have cliffhanger if it was to be the last one.

12. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Boo... I can't believe the season's almost over. It was WAY too short.

13. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Nonetheless, I'm glad to see that Austin North is coming back. Maybe they will continue that storyline further...? Adam seems like he wants to.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh niceey:lol: Another doggie for Ryan:evil:

omg! Seriously? :eek:
    Can't be. It's been such a short season, hope it's not last...

15. Brianna17

Brianna17 Dead on Arrival

The season is not that close to being over. There are still 7 episodes left...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.