Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe, Man of Mystery

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Miami Way

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

I love the Ryan/Eric stuff in last night's episode. Eric telling Sam the bracelet was from Ryan and Ryan being willing to give up his gift to Sam so that Eric could make it up for yelling at her... so sweet. But I don't like that Ryan once again (for what the fourth frickin' time) likes the new girl in the lab. That gets old. Why is it so hard to give him a love interest OUTSIDE the lab? Why does it always have to be the new lab girl that he's interested in? Do they forget that they've done this a bazillion times before with Ryan? :lol:

I loved Ryan and Walter's excitement over the "smart" house though. Too cute.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I laughed at the guys excitement over the smart house too. You know guys would totally act that way over football and a huge voice command TV.
    I also liked the Ryan/Eric stuff,it was nice to see .
    Maybe the writers just think it's easier to have Ryan fall for someone in the lab because they never show that he has a life outside of the lab.
    I also think his love interest should be outside of the lab then we would only need a few mentions or a rare appearance like NCIS did with Jimmy.

3. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, why do they necessarily have to "show" it? Can't they just have him mention a gf/spouse like Super Dave on CSI Vegas does? We don't have to see it happening. And I'm sorry, but Samantha has no chemistry at all with anyone in the cast aside from maybe Walter. That "yelling" scene between her and Eric was painful to watch because she didn't have any kind of chemistry with him (I'm not talking romantic in this case). It just came off as kind of a weird scene LOL. I hope she's gone soon, I really do. If they want a third girl in their on a heavy recurring basis, they can bring back Valera or Yelina... someone we're familiar with, someone they won't have to spend so much time on a background for. They have trouble writing for the characters that they already have. I would rather they brought Molly back rather than keep Samantha LOL.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Super Dave is also a great example,I don't know why Miami doesn't try that instead of bringing in different lab rats.
    LOL at Molly,now people don't seem to think she was too bad.
    Before she left twitter Leven Rambin(Molly) said she was returning for a few episodes this season but I think that was before she got the role in "Hunger Games"and got so busy.
    I too hope Sam won't be sticking around too long,the writers have enough problems with the number of characters they already have.

5. GregNickRyanFan

I never thought Molly was bad, I just didn't particularly want her and Ryan in a romantic relationship. I thought they worked better at having a playful, friendly-flirty friendship like Morgan and Garcia on Criminal Minds.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

When I first read about Molly,it sounded as if it were going to be a friendly-flirty type relationship.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ah this sounds so old. Sometimes I keep asking myself why in the heck they keep pulling in so many lab rats and try to hook them with Ryan. Why they so tightly insist of Ryan having relationship with lab rats? Why can't he have normal life outside the lab? Eh we might not find this out.
    A totally nuts idea just hit me. How about Ryan dating some nice girl from golf club? Or whatever else he goes in his free time...
    I think that would be more fun to watch. Unless they have something big for Ryan in the future:confused:

Anyways just a wild thinking after night of vivid dreams and second dejavu episode of NY (i'm wondering how could it be that i've seen episodes i've never seen...)

8. Brianna17

Brianna17 Dead on Arrival

I loved Ryan in sundays episode! Walters and Ryans reaction to the tv was so cute.:lol: I Love that Eric told Sam the braclet was from Ryan. Very mature of him. I dont like Sam! She needs to go and Ryan needs to get a girlfriend outside the lab. But him and Natalia wouldnt be so bad. But thats just me.

I agree with you guys. I am sick of this storyline where Ryan flirts with the new lab girl. Why cant the writers stop this and get him someone outside the lab.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Someone outside the lab just makes much more sense(for all of the team).
    They wouldn't be there week after week, and as I said before a mention or/and a rare appearance is all that would be needed and it wouldn't have the distraction that someone that is a full/regular cast member would.
    Ryan and Walter's reaction to the TV was so on the money. That is totally the reaction from a guy(some girls too) with a big screen TV and football.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oooh! I can imagine the reaction:guffaw:

Btw, just remembered that a bunch of time ago (maybe spring) I had that over-huge ultimate all tv show fanfiction going on in my head and for a while I had that girl named Samanta dating/being friends with Ryan:lol:
    I think I'm psychic:D Lately been having this dejavu of several tv show episodes (csi:ny, mentalist mostly) and I start to catch myself having smth on mind that later happens on the show:confused:

Lol but last night's Stiff was totally hilarious:guffaw::guffaw: Adored the funny scenes with Ryan and others. Totally laughed off my socks:lol:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    LOL,hi psychic girl. Your assignment is to dream of a really good story for Ryan then.
    Lets have some danger,excitment and a little romance. Kind of sounds like Bond doesn't it. Maybe we will get to see it next season. I would love for you to have another instance dejavu.

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh :lol: that'd be my wish too. Mhm... Actually have seen one involving Nat, Ryan, Eric and some bio-virus escaping some secret lab... Very weird feeling had after waking up...

13. CookieWolfe

CookieWolfe Victim

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Lol this video so reminds me of one story a friend of mine told time ago:lol: When she walking down the street a black dressed woman had come up to her and said: "Child, why are you so evil?"

Thanks for sharing:)

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well that was significantly scary. I seriously hope to never run into anyone like that while I'm alone. O_O

But oh my lord Jon is so sexy.