George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

I so agree with you there! I hope he gets that chance one day or some recognition at the very least.

Aww. What a sweet honest guy he is. :adore:

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Finally! From George's lips to our ears! :lol: Thanks, Shane! Nice job! :)

Amazing how many things he said are things we've said...about deserving a promotion...Nick having a relationship...the Ray fiasco...Twitter. And yes...in any other lab Nick would definitely be supervisor by now! I like how he explained it tho by how they want a "patriarch" in charge of the team. If that's so, then it's not a good spot for Nick. But heck, that's just TV. We know in real life Nick's the best guy for the job! :)

SO glad to hear too that George requested that he have light duty while his father was ill. Losing my dad in December and all that went with it before and after, I can definitely relate to trying to keep going in other areas of your life while dealing with it, and it's sure not easy. I'm really looking forward to having him make up for the lack of screen time now tho. :)

Sounds like
    the nurse deal is not going to be a big deal, like all of the others.
    Good to know, I think! :lol: Love George's idea of Nick having a relationship with Shue's character tho.

Oh George...no Twitter...please. You're really opening the door there to some things. If you think you can ignore/handle the assholes, go for it, but why invite it? If you want to keep in touch with fans, I'm sure some of us will share our email/phone numbers with you! :D :lol:

Anyway, the interview did not disappoint. George seemed just as genuine and sweet as I always thought (knew) he would be. :adore:

3. CSIFAN11

CSIFAN11 Dead on Arrival

:thumbsup:

And of course he would be most welcome to come and post here. We'd be nice to him!:)

4. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Speaking of Twitter, saw this:

NazaninBoniadiNazanin Boniadi

Man, the folks at #CSI rock! Had so much fun working with George Eads. Just wrapped episode 12x14, airs Feb 15 on CBS. Hope you like it!

5. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Thanks Shane! That was an awesome interview.

I'm on the fence about twitter. I would love to hear what George has to say, but I don't want to see him hurt. However, I do think most people out there like him quite a bit and it's just a few weirdos out there and they could easily be blocked when they come to light. Of course, that would mean that I have to start checking my twitter again. I think I last opened it about a year ago or so.

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Shane, thank you :) Excellent interview.

George thank you for doing the interview :)

totally agree. George stay off Twitter. and my email is....... :)

7. ~fox~

~fox~ Hit and Run

That interview was a pleasure to read...thanks for posting!

I like the idea of Nick and Shue's character, too. And I really like George's idea of the final episode, how Nick should be left in charge. Very fitting, and well-deserved! From his lips to the producers' and writers' ears! ;) It would really be a nice book-end to the Pilot episode, where he makes level 3.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't really post on here anymore, but I wanted to comment on the interview.

Shane, you did a great job with the interview and thank you for asking some of our questions.

All the questions were great and really cleared up a lot of things for us. George is such a gentleman and is so sweet.

Obviously, we all agree with him that he should be lead and in charge ;), but what are ya gonna do? :)

George has had a rough year :( and I really hope 2012 will be better.

George if you check this out, we are ALL very sorry about the passing of your dad and since most of us pet owners we understand the pain of losing our fur baby.

I don't know about him and Shue, though. :shifty: I guess if there's chemistry, it might work, but I don't want it to become another GSR. Just don't want it to dominate the show. :)

I hope we get a lot more Nick in the second part of the season :).

George, as much as we love to able to communicate with you, stay off Twitter. Some of us have dealt with the people you talk about and it's not worth it.

You might consider getting your own website :D. You could keep your fans updated, maybe even have a discussion board that you can control.

Oh and like the others, I am more than happy to let you know my email. ;) :lol:

9. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I suppose you guys are right about the twitter thing. I don't know if a website will work either because it could attract the same people. It's so sad because George is so sweet and funny it would be great to hear more from him, especially after CSI so we could be updated on future projects.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Thanks for all the kind words, and sorry it's taken longer to post than I originally anticipated. Did not mean to string you guys along! Having said that, George wants to do '5 Questions With The Fans' once a quarter, and I told him I would be down to do that. I'll keep you all posted.

As for Twitter, I went over how it works with him and explained that you don't necessarily have to check your "@"-replies.

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

That would be so cool if you and George did the 5 questions a quarter.

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Okay... how to say this... normally I'm not posting that much on here because I never know how to express my feelings :alienblush:

But since I know that George is checking the site every once in a while... I feel as if I MUST post something about the great interview :lol: And well I just want to say something about it because it was one of the greatest interviews with him I ever read.

He comes across very nice and honest not only about the things happening around him but also about himself. I like how he admitted that he is a sensitive guy... I mean really everywhere you look you see this typical-macho-wanna-be-man who feel nothing and only care about things that have to do with them. I'm glad George is not like this. In my opinion it makes him one of the bravest men I know :)

I also liked that he is so humble and really appreciates what has been given to him. Some people tend to forget where they come from once they had some kind of success. George seems to be really thankful for everything and I really like that.

And his honesty is worth a ton of gold! Honesty in a business that's full of lies and sharks that only wait to rip the smaller fish into shreds... that's so rare!

So George if you read this... well... you should know that your fans appreciate all your hard work and your enthusiasm for all the things you do. You don't have to prove anything to your fans anymore. We all know that you always give everything to make us happy :thumbsup:

As for the twitter thingy... it sure is your decision to make but just know, that we as your fans know that some people out there write a lot of crap about you and we don't buy any of this stuff... you've said more than once that we should never believe in all the stuff some people write, only the things you say and that's what we're all doing! :)
    You can never please every person out there... some people always have to swim against the stream and nothing you say will convince them to think any different about you. All it will give them is more stuff to spread lies about... and people like that can really get you down :(
    The idea about the website is a good one but it sure takes a lot of time to manage it all... if you want to keep in touch with your real fans we're all just an e-mail away :lol:

But I gotta say... I would rather hear not much about you than hearing about you and have to see all the weirdos hurting you :(

Thanks for the great interview, Shane! It was worth waiting for :D

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Maybe he'll have to join our group on Facebook. ;) It's private. :D

Stef, I totally agree with you.

14. CSIFAN11

CSIFAN11 Dead on Arrival

Me too Stef! Well said. :)

15. LadyMaverick

LadyMaverick Dead on Arrival

Shane.. great interview. Thank you. George has many great friends and fans here.
    I think the idea of George having a website is a great idea.. there are all ready a couple of great ones in existence so he could jump on their bandwagon and be involved without having to have one created.
    George joining twitter could be fun ( drinking sake would definitely make his tweets down right must read stuff). You don't have to accept everyone who wants to follow you. He might find that the good out weighs the negative. Shane, I hope you told him how to delete and block anyone who gives him problems. Connecting with people is what it is all about and I hope that George joins us. It would be nice to find the real person instead of the imposters who really make him look bad.