Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

:lol::lol:, maybe!

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Hiya! Just popped by to see what's new.
    Love those Paris pics.
    Whoever the paparazzi tried to capture they did a good job to snap good amount of Eric:lol:

LOL about sleeves/mittens thing, I think they actually are mittens with sleeves looks. I've seen whole lot of them in shop I usually pop by to drool over some clothes. Swear that I was considering to get ones for myself but eventually changed my mind. But now seeing those on Eric I'm changing my mind again:guffaw:

Just finished watching True Vinyl on YT and holy pizza I had dejavu. Dunno how and why but the feeling that I've seen it long time ago never left.
    But lately I'm having lot of dejavu's:brickwall:

Also one thing, I dunno why but it was kinda hard to detach Greg from Eric and take Eric as other character. Weird but during the all parts the Greg-ness didn't disappear:lol:

But I still loved the movie. Some day most likely gonna download it somehow.

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

It's definitely fingerless gloves, not just his sleeves. This pic in particular, you can see the gap between the sleeve and glove on his left wrist, and the definite 'thumb' of the glove on his right hand.

A variation, flip-top gloves, are pretty popular here - toasty warm with the mitten end flipped up, but full dexterity with it folded down. I found out the hard way that my leather gloves don't work on my smartphone, it needs to be bare fingers - so maybe that's Eric's logic too! :)

4. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Ooh you're right!

Maybe he should consider getting some of these and keeping his fingers warm! :lol:

5. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

Awwwww how cute! :)

Love. Love. Love. Love!

Is CSI really more popular in the rest of the world than in the US? I find that surprising.

ETA thanks for the clarification on the gloves, Raynn. I thought I was going mad! ;)

Lumieres (can't do the accent over the e, sorry!), I know what you mean about not being able to dissociate Eric's other characters from Greg. To be honest, I have a hard time not seeing Jacob Resh whenever I see his other characters. I have a special love (not as creepy as it sounds!) for Jacob. I think the only time I've seen Eric's character as a character in its own right was when he was in The Division. He wasn't playing a super-intelligent character for once and was a lot more vulnerable. I loved it :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Szmile that's ok, you can go with my original name or shortened version (BDS):)

Yeah and I've only seen him in Csi and True Vinyl. Haven't seen any other movie/show with Eric. Either I've missed them or they haven't been in my country.

Right now I'm so wanting those sleeve-gloves. Not that I have any touchscreen phone (which I definately don't have yet but really want), but more because my hands get cold easy and the weather here is bit tougher than in Paris.

7. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

szmand.net has a lot of clips on there which could help you out, plus there's a few bits on youtube.

ETA just read the George Eads interview. He says he's sure Eric's on twitter. Either he doesn't realise he only ever made one post, or our Eric is on there in disguise. I suspect the latter. *imagines Eric sat in front of the computer wearing a cape and Batman mask*

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yep, CSI was named the most watched show for the 4th time in 6 years last year :)

That's what I'm thinking and :guffaw: on the Batman part

BDS, are you keeping your Christmas name?

*sighs* So that's why this season has been nice for Greg and more ensemble :( When will we see more of Greg because the writers want to not because they have to? I guess they aren't listening after all :(

But it's nice to GE compliment Eric :) Nice interview Shane, thanks :thumbsup:

9. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

It gets about 2.5-3 million viewers here, which I think makes it the most watched US show at the moment, and it's the most watched drama on the channel it's on.

Yeah, I was a bit deflated when I read that too :( Hope they think it went well, though, so they continue to utilize him.

10. sharp52092

Nope, it's NCIS

I hope so :( but we'll see

11. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

No, I'm certain NCIS doesn't get as many viewers, it's shown on FX on Sky before it airs on Channel 5 unlike CSI that gets it's first airing on Channel 5.

12. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Liking your location Szmile! :lol:

13. sharp52092

At first I was all 'what are you talking about?!' :wtf: and then I saw you meant the location below Szmile's name :lol: I'm smart aren't I?

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I didn't think Billy in True Vinyl was that similar to Greg. I thought he was pretty different. Now Jacob and Greg, definitely alike. His most different characters were in The Division and Little Athens I would say.

I was a bit bummed too that the writers were simply writing more for Greg because GE did ask for less screen time. I guess we just have to deal.:rolleyes:

15. sharp52092

I can kinda seem some similarities between Billy and Greg

Like the characters were wanting to go places career wise, Billy wanted to become a DJ and Greg wanted to be a CSI while stuck where they didn't want to be, Greg in the lab and Billy in Nebraska

Plus I could see Greg DJing :)

Haven't seen Little Athens but The Division yes and yes very different characters :)

I'm trying to remain hopeful....and it's not going so well :(