Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I vaguely remember a case on CSI NY where a house had appeared to be missing but it was found on a barge floating down the river, or something wild like that. I seem to recall Mac and Stella in the house while traveling on the barge? Gosh it seems so vague now, does any one else remember this?

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Was it "Stealing Home"? :lol:

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't think so, unless that had three cases. I think that was the mermaid girl case and the threesome case.

Have they recycled titles before like that?

4. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

It was 5x07: Moving House :D

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

No Shane, that wasn't it. I haven't had time to try and find it yet, but I come back and see that Grissmas has it nearly right it! But upon further review, the title is called Dead Inside, however it is 5x07.

Thanks for clearing that up everybody! :lol:

I watched it so long ago that it was only a half remembered episode, it just came to mind with this discussion. :D

After looking at some of the pics released, it looks like Catherine tells everyone she's leaving in episode 11 and then not leaving until the end of 12. Is this how everybody else sees it? I've been so busy with the holidays that I feel a little out of the loop, and not sure that I've managed to catch up with all of the episode release notes yet.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  6. gsrfan82

gsrfan82 Witness

hmm the upcoming episode 12x16 spoiler sounded so very interesting to see everyone including the labrats to do the old school forensics to determine who did the crime. I'm looking forward to it. what about you guys?

7. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

That's what I meant, I googled it to make sure, aswell, so I have no idea why I wrote "moving house" :lol: I'm having a mind-blank as of late.

8. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Yeah, it does seem a bit confusing what they're showing ( promo-wise) about Catherine's final episodes. although based on the promo pictures and not the preview, the photos where she's saying goodbye to her team are part of "Willow's in the Wind" I think, not episode 11, so I guess the preview is showing clips from just that (I don't see why they would do that though, so I could be wrong)? I don't know....Hopefully next week we will get a promo specifically for "Willow's Regrets", and we'll find out for sure if she's saying goodbye in 12X11 or not.

I agree gsrfan82 , episode 12x16 sounds like it's going to be exciting maybe even intense based on what they've posted so far. I could also imagine it being a team episode, some good scenes between the CSI's, labrats etc., considering the situation they'll be in. what do you guys think they mean by kidnapping? It's kind of vague on who will go missing.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
  9. MacsGirlMel

It just sounds like whoever's involved in the case, not one of the CSIs.

10. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I'm taking a break in entering student data online, so I decided to look at the pics from Ms. Willows Regrets and Willows in the Wind (again). I noticed that the clothes Catherine is wearing while talking to Laura in the hospital are the same that she is wearing when Marg is on the autopsy table. So I'm wondering if she goes to see Laura and then somehow ends up injured after that? In another of the pics, she and McQuaid are talking to John, so....I don't know. LOL I can't wait til Wednesday so we can see the preview!

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I hope so

...I need to pay more attention :lol:

12. MacsGirlMel

Me too...mostly because I do awful with angst lol . I likely won't even watch the next ep until I can see it and the next all at once.

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I couldn't wait, even if I knew there was going to be cliffhanger or in this case there might be

ETA:

Nazanin Boniadi Visits CSI

Second one from GH, will there be a third? Please oh please let it be Drew Garrett :drool:

I am curious to see if this (Lauren/Nick) works or not :)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

well, you could end up being right about the cliffhanger thing, Sharp, especially if Catherine ends up getting injured in episode 11, and we would have to wait until episode 12 to find out what her fate is. cliffhangers are really getting overdone in CSI, but that's just me. At least we wouldn't have to wait the whole summer like we did with other character-centric episodes.

Yeah same here, I like the idea of Nick having a love interest, it's about time. Nazanin Boniadi, doesn't look that much older than Doc's niece (I was hoping they'd choose someone closer to his age), but I think I'm more worried about whether or not it's going to go anywhere; I hope they don't just drop it like last time and actually try to build it up, but I guess that also depends whether or not they'll have chemistry.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I liked her on GH. She's maybe 13 years younger than GE...at least I think. I honestly don't remember how old he is exactly. I think it is should be interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.