Miami's Worst Season

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by calleighspeedle, Nov 28, 2011.

?

Worst Season of CSI MIami

1. Season 1

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  2. Season 2

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Season 3

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. Season 4

10 vote(s)
    23.8%
  5. Season 5

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Season 6

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  7. Season 7

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  8. Season 8

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Season 9

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. Season 10...so far

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Can we vote for 'Everything after Season 3'? :p

But off the top of my head, I voted for season 4 as the worst season. Not only did it begin one of the most contrived storylines the show's ever seen (Mala Noche), it devolved into a shadow of its former self while that particular storyline bled into season 5, and thus poisoned the rest of the series for me. Morbid, I know. But it Just. Won't. Die. I understand the need for a story arc, and it hasn't been the only one featured, but it's the one that ended up decreasing my enjoyment of the show with its incessant reoccurances. So while season 5 would probably warrant the vote more (because I did like some of the episodes in season 4--'Nailed', 'Urban Hellraisers', and 'Three-Way' come to mind), I remember having a particuarly negative feeling about season 4. It was sort of the end of something great, for me.

On a more positive note, I feel as though the show has improved in some areas (definitely more recently) despite my qualms with that entire block that was seasons 4-7.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  2. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

You know, I'm going to second that, Finch. Season four, by far, was the worst season for me- and for all the reasons you listed. There have been some pretty bad seasons ( season five, coming right up), but again, it was predicated all in what season four brought to the plate. Even now, we've had the Mala Noche pop up. Even though continuity has been the weakest point on CSI Miami, to spread the Mal Noche plot line this thin is very taxing. I hope that the Mala Noche plot line is finished. In my opinion, it should've been done when Memmo was brought to justice...again. But yeah...season four, definitely...

3. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I voted for Season 4, the worst season so far in Miami. Apart from 3 maybe 4 episodes this series was a serious let down:scream:

4. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Season 7 was the worst. I could not stand the bi-polar She-devil Julia and the wacky Ron Saris in whom either were ever held accountable for the death of Kathleen Newberry. The whole 7th season's episodes should have been called the E/C sappy & mushy hour. The hiphuggie stuff was so overdone and we got to see so little of certain team members and very little CSI Team interaction. Season 8 was probably the next worst season. Eddie Cibrian's character just did not fit into the team, well, and we almost lost the Eric character. Although, I was never crazy about the Marisol character, I liked most of Season 4 because there was lots of H-Action and CSI Team interaction.

5. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

Seasons 7 and 8, the whole E/C on again off again crap just killed it.