Horatio/DC #15: 'Back To Basics'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Aug 31, 2009.

1. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

I'm surprised no one has brought up TPTB's final push of the H-character (not on the fence) but over the fence to the Dirty H-airy side in latest episode CROWNED on this thread as well. As a long-time H-Fan, I was disappointed & saddened to see the intentional deconstruction of his character when you compare his interaction with Edwin Chambers in 10.11 CROWNED VS. similar scenario & H interaction with Stewart Otis in 1.24 BODY COUNT. Although, IMHO the seeds 4 this Dirty H-airy push by TPTB seems to go back to at least S5 and maybe even S4 before the Marisol's death revenge stuff. :[

2. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

While David has not been sending any tweets in a long time, he has changed his Twitter account profile picture ;) and deleted the posts about closing his Facebook pages.

He has not opened or recreated his Facebook pages though.:(

3. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

David just tweeted he's back! :)

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

That is so wonderful! I've been hoping he would come back for so long. Just made my day :D

Does anyone know what 'North Ranch' is, the words on his profile photo?

5. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Actually, after a friend and I discovered the change yesterday, she found that DC has a company called North Ranch LLC. (Limited Liability Corporation)

I presume that this is kind of like when he used a picture that was for DC Television as his profile pic on MySapce. I.E. Using a Corporation Logo.

6. fanilowchick

Very nice. Is it a production company?

7. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

From bits and pieces that have turned up various places, I suspect (but have not been able to confirm) that this is a new Production Company.

Also, if you have not already seen it there is a second (filmed in Argentina) video interview with David posted on the Latest from CSIMiami site. It gives more information on the film and the written article also there has some VERY interesting and some very confusing information. I do not read Spanish (which the article is written in and a friend with limited Spanish tried to translate it for me.)

It appears that David is planning to play the lead in his new movie, which may or MAY NOT be released in North America and may not be in English considering that all the info so far is coming from Argentina and most is in Spanish.

If you can read Spanish, especially if you read it well, please read the article Fanilow and send me a PM about the significant things said. There is some confusion about some very significant things said in the article that may or may not be true. You will know what I mean if you read it.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^ Which article?

From the one I just read (google translate), the movie sounds good. I hope we get the chance to see it -- it'll be nice to see David in a new/different role.

9. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Mjszud, if you have Facebook, a person called Celine Deleuze posted on Latest From CSI Miami's page a video interview with David and an article. The whole thing comes up together. If you have not seen it, you will enjoy the interview. The google translator was one of them that left us with questions so I was hoping to find someone that reads Spanish well to resolve the questions.

Let me know what you think of the interview and if you know what I am questioning in the article, please PM me about it.

Thanks, DCHC

10. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Well, I put it through a different translator, and there didn't seem to be anything very controversial. And it didn't seem to give any indication about language or whether he'd be in it. I'm willing to be enlightened.

11. fanilowchick

Give me the link and I'd be happy to do it.

12. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Fanilow, I am not very good with links, but if you go to Latest From CSI:Miami's page on Facebook and scroll down a little you will find a post by a Celine Deleuze that says 'another interview in Argentina' and has a picture of DC. If you click on that it will take you the a page where there is the second interview (more details on the film etc...) and the article in Spanish.

Hope this helps.

13. fanilowchick

In the written interview, David explained how he happened upon Buenos Aires and the idea for the movie grew. He loves it there and the people of Argentina, especially the women, fascinate him.

He wants a young lady named Juliana Martinez to be in the movie. She's a 25 year old stewardess with a lovely smile, but is reluctant to appear in the film, one of the reasons he returned to Buenos Aires was to convince her. The film will be called Chacarita and will be produced by and star David.

The part that worries me is at the end, it says "Caruso is currently filming the 11th and final season of his show, CSI: Miami". If they did in fact mean to put 10th season, then............ :(

14. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

fanilowchick, thanks for information
    David will star in this film, yes-yes-yes:drool:
    As for "final season" maybe it`s a sign but I won't be worried before I hear official info from CBS

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  15. fanilowchick

I know! So excited :) I hope it will come here to Mexico.

I'm hoping that was just tabloid rumours... I really want an eleventh season!