** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Look at his profile on Imdb. Under "Producer" it says that he's done an independent film called "Rehab" that came out June 2011.

2. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

According to IMDB:

Rehab (producer)

1999 '7th on Sixth': Inside Fashion Week (TV documentary) (executive producer)

1997 Michael Hayes (TV series) (executive producer)

Strangely though, both William Petersen and Gary Sinise are Producers on CSI and CSI: NY. David is the only original lead male actor not to produce their show in the CSI franchise (Ted & Larry on CSI didn't/don't have producing rights, but they came later)

3. spencerreidfan

I noticed that and I wonder why he doesn't produce Miami.

4. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Intersting news!
    Hope David will keep us posted about this project.;) Cuz for now it's unclear whether he's going to play a role in this movie:drool: or produce it or both.
    On the one hand, It's great he has some new projects, on the other hand I wonder does it mean we should be prepared to the current Miami season is the last one?

5. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Hopefully he will be acting in it as well, especially since he mentioned it was a romance ;)

I don't think we should take this as a sign that CSI: Miami is nearing its end; it could merely be that he felt a desire to do this project. On the other hand, he could be taking a reduced role in upcoming seasons. I imagine it would be hard to juggle a full time TV job, side projects, and family.

6. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

no-no-no - no reduced role:scream:
    I don't want another season 8 :(

7. CerealKiller

CerealKiller Victim

It depends on what you consider paradise: there is good food and good music.
    Buenos Aires is a really beautiful city where you can find a true mix of cultures Its older architecture is mostly French, but there are areas completely renovated, such as Puerto Madero (where the interview was shot). Moreover, we love party and nightlife... :)
    CSI Miami has many fans here, and DC is the big favorite, I admit. It will be interesting to see how the fans behave with him.

8. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Just off the top of my head, David was Executive Producer for the series he starred in titled "Michael Hayes" in 1998.

9. spencerreidfan

Happy Birthday to Eva La Rue! She turns 45 today :)

10. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

No wonder! Coz the film 'rehab' came out last year Buh I noticed the word producer much earlier than that! I guess that's answered my question then. Thanks a lot delynn :D xx

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Interesting stuff to hear about David's other projects. :D It's an ideal subject for the Horatio thread, which could use some love. So you can go ahead and post that link to the Horatio thread if you wish, daisymay.

I also wanted to remind everyone (especially those who are newer members) that this thread should mostly focus on spoilers having to do with the show and its characters, as well as actors when it's related to future CSI:Miami episodes. Character polls, actor projects, contests/petitions, non-spoilery articles, birthdays etc. are more than welcome to exist as separate threads or in their respective character threads where applicable. :)

Not sure if these have been posted yet (I'm sure someone will let me know if they have been, heh), but here are the 'Terminal Velocity' Promo Shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, along with the CBS midseason changes that have been scheduled (I'm sure most heard about how CSI:NY is going on a rather long hiatus), they listed Sundays as well because of The Amazing Race:

CBS/Sunday
    7:00 p.m. 60 Minutes
    8:00 p.m. The Amazing Race (returns on Feb. 19)
    9:00 p.m. The Good Wife
    10:00 p.m. CSI: Miami

So not much changing for CSI:Miami so far; just thought I'd mention in case any were wondering if Miami would face any schedule changes. I'm not sure if anyone has posted this either. :p I did a quick scan through the thread, I swearz.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  12. CerealKiller

CerealKiller Victim

I'm sorry. I can't delete the post. If you can, just do it. :)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  13. fanilowchick

14. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Good promo, but where`s Kyle:confused:

15. fanilowchick

Apparently he'd going to make an appearance at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.