Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'm dreading to watch it. But I'll do it when at library. I feel too emotional to watch it with mom besides.

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I doubt it's Nick. The season started with a lead leaving and two characters introduced (one of them a lead). Move to the middle of the season and a MAJOR character is leaving (also a lead) and a new lead will be introduced. Those are really major changes and I doubt they would venture to make yet another major change killing off a loved and original character with all these things going on. It's too much for the audience in my opinion.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well....despite the "Nick" and "stoke" clues, when he says "lead" I wouldn't think of Nick. And it somehow doesn't strike me as a spoiler that would leave Ausiello devastated. But who knows? If it's true, then CSI is truly sinking, trying to reinvent itself with too much at once.

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

The clues are a little suspicious but I think it's Patrick Demsey

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

That's right CSI, kill of a loved character just to have a clean slate. Seriously, a clean slate will not bring your ratings back to the early seasons. That just won't happen so get over yourselves.

7. LadyMaverick

LadyMaverick Dead on Arrival

All I can say "if" it is Nick that is killed off.. that will be the last time I watch CSI. Love the entire cast but it would not be the same without Marg and George. I have a feeling that TPTB listen to the fans sometimes and losing 2 valuable characters would be too much in one season.

8. monketsharona

But Ted, Jorja, Eric, Paul, Harnois, Shue and Hall will still be on the show ! I don't watch CSI for one character but for cases and the team as a whole ! and season 12 is the best for 3 years ! so I would keep on watching CSI even if George leave the show (and I doubt he will leave ! :) )

9. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

I'm very confident they won't be killing Nick, or any of the main cast off, particularly with the abrupt the transformation is doing this season. I know a lot of shows like to kill off someone every now and then but ironically I don't think it's CSI's thing. It took them 8 seasons to kill someone off and even then, it was after Dourdan was pretty much fired. As George has expressed interest in the past about staying on to the end, I really don't think he'd allow that to happen I think the writers would listen to what the actors want for their character.

I think some of us are looking in to these spoilers a bit too much, I'd wait until something more concrete before having a panic or having a go at TPTB. Particularly seeing as the article in question is so vague.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  10. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I doubt they'll kill off Nick. If they do and George wanted to go, I would continue to watch CSI, but if George was forced out, I'm done. I'm a George Eads fan and have been since he was on Savannah. He was the reason I watched CSI to begin with, and yes, it was the pilot and I've watched ever since.

11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I don't think it's Nick either, I just think the words 'stoke' and 'St. Nick' were used in a Christmasy kind of way. Also, like Smokey said, Nick/George isn't really a 'lead' in the traditional sense used here.

I tend to think it's someone from either Desperate Housewives or Grey's Anatomy, or at least here's hoping that it's so. :lol:

12. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I agree, It doesn't even mention that the character will be from CSI specifically, and there are multiple hit shows with popular major characters, so maybe we have nothing to worry about. IDK, I'd rather not draw any conclusions until they give us more details and let us know for sure whether or not it's going to be someone from CSI.

Besides (at least I saw it in another spoiler on this site), aren't the writers planning on developing Nick's character further this season and are possibly giving him a love interest? Why would they put effort into all of that and suddenly kill him off :confused:?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  13. monketsharona

They developped Warrick, Catherine and Ray's characters before they leave ! And Warrick is dead so it is possible but I don't think it will happen ;)

14. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I re-read it, and it actually doesn't say 'lead' character, it only says 'major and incredibly popular'. Now, I do believe that fits George :adore: :lol:
    But no, I still don't think it is CSI and Nick referred to.

If it actually were a CSI show, I'd be more inclined to think it would be either Miami or NY for the shock value.

This is the first blind item I'd ever read from this guy, so does he ever come clean on them in the end, if it doesn't play out on whichever show it is? My curiosity is piqued now, but there are a ton of shows out there that I don't watch, so I might end up never knowing :lol:

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I don't know, but it's pretty strange to have "Nick" and "Stoke" in the item alongside a pic that sort of looks like him. Doesn't seem likely, but who knows. Like I said, if they are totally revamping the show then it probably won't interest me anymore. I'm a character junkie...so the characters are what drew me in, not the concept of the show, although it grew on me. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.