Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why'd Marg not want to reveal how she leaves when it's already been out for a bit how she leaves, the FBI thing?

Why'd Marg not want to reveal how she leaves when it's already been out for a bit how she leaves, the FBI thing?

It might not have been known (by fans) when she originally gave the interview. It's not uncommon for the media to hold onto an interview for a couple of months and then put it out closer to when the episode(s) will be airing. Entertainment Tonight used to do it all the time. They'd film some interviews and behind the scene stuff while they're filming the episode and then air their clip on ET the night that the episode was to be on.

Susan

I think she'll die, and I'm really worried.

That probably sounds odd, but, we had the clip of her in a body-bag, and the fact they've shown her goodbye scene with the team and nothing else from the episode leaves me wondering, if that really was her last scene would they give it away so easily? Nobody knew Sara would return for Grissom's final scene, that was kept tightly sealed from us, but with Marg, we're practically being spoon-fed

I really am starting to wonder if she says goodbye, walks out of CSI and gets gunned down. CBS does have a record for killing off characters when we least expect it, like Kate on NCIS.

I'm going to go on believing that Catherine won't die :thumbsup:
BUT
Even though I watched it, I'm not really happy with CBS showing that particular scene in advance, and sort of wish I hadn't. I love the flashback part, but it seems more something that I want to see for the first time in context with the entire scene, since it is such an important one! :(

I also vaguely remember reading that both Jeff Hunt and Elisabeth H. were dismayed at the editing of the promo for CSI Down, and that it took a lot of the suspense out of whether Morgan lived through the crash. So obviously the network has more pull over what's aired than the showrunners do. :p

That said, I think I'm going to try really hard to stay away from further clips, unless they're on my television in the regular manner. Unless........the more I watch them the less I'll cry when it's actually aired? NOT! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back