** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Um can someone tell me what the 'cheat tweet' is? It says "not available in your geographic region":mad: Pretty please :D xox

2. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

From what I can tell, cheat tweets are little snippets of information about the upcoming episode. The link took me to the complete press release along with contacts from CBS.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I was wondering the same while ago.
    And I just got that "not aviable in your location" too:(

Sounds like interesting thing. Sadly I'm again in that "unaviable location" :mad:

4. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

That's not fair u no! They should realize they have international fans too! I wanted to see the cbs commercial too but no! "not available in ur geographic region" stupid sign comes up! :( :( :(

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

That's what annoys me all the time whether it's CBS or YT:(:(

6. spencerreidfan

You guys aren't really missing that much. They should open up their website for international fans, though.

7. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

The biggest thing we're missing is watching free episodes legally! but with CBS making these restrictions,we have no choice but to go on other websites and sream them whether its online or download, I'm being honest :/ but I admit I do. :(

8. spencerreidfan

I agree. They should be grateful that you'd go to such lengths to watch the show. I lived in Mexico until four months ago and had to struggle every week to see a new episode online.

9. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

It's the same for me when I click on some of the links "not available in your geographic region",I always think I'm missing out on something good :(

10. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

11. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Omg! OMG!! OMG!!!!! :D he's doing a movie XD! I'm a very happy bunny right now :) hope he's the main character <3 thanks a lot fanilowchick! Made my day!! Wounder what its about eeeeeeeeep XD xx

12. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Note to moderator - could you switch/copy this to David's thread? That thread's been too quiet lately. It's so good to see the man out and about and making plans - he's been too quiet as well.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  13. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I agree :) So glad to hear he has a new project. I wonder if he will be executive producer, director, star or what? I don't know much about Buenos Aires, but he makes it sound like a paradise.

14. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

From what he said, it sounds to me like it is another case of him filling the role of Producer. I don't know how big the movie is, but it is interesting that he is looking to film outside the US which has special challenges.

I have suspected, for some time that DC may want to go into another area of the movie/TV industry when CSI Miami ends and with this second Producer project, I suspect he is looking at the possibility of Producing.

Whatever he decides, I hope it goes well for him and gives him both profit and enjoyment.

15. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Well i just hope he decides to go to films after csi ends.atleast dc fans will be happy. I always wondered why does it say he's a 'producer' on wikipedia? Does anyone no what he has produced in the pass??

I saw that on wiki a year ago by the way, I deleted it that time,buh someone put it back in.I googled it an found nothing..I'm not sure if it still says he's a producer,hvnt searched him up in years :p xox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.