Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Okay so this is a Nick spoiler, but that doesn't mean that this episode will be all about him. I highly doubt that, since they will be introducing the new lady in this one and I would be heavily surprised if anyone would get more attention in this ep than her and DB, since they know each other.

As much as I would like to see more of Nick I don't take this spoiler too seriously...

The possible love interest for Nick spoiler is nothing new... we've had that before and it never happened. It sure would be nice to know that Nick had someone to go home to and I doubt it would be anymore than that if they even get together. I don't think people have to worry about a new love story on the show after Cath left, at least not with Nick.

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I'm not for or against a love interest for Nick, all I meant was I was wanting to see an older more reasonable aged woman, if that's the direction tptb want to go. I'd just prefer to not see the stereotypical 20 something girlfriend. But yes, if they do decide to find someone for him, then outside the lab is obviously preferable to me. As for the April thing, I wasn't watching live back then, but in watching the repeat a long time later, it was definitely a relationship blown out of proportion by tptb. :lol:

I will never argue against more screen time for Nick and Greg! :D

3. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Everyone seems to forgot Sara ! She is in CSI too Am I right ? ^^
    Seriously, she derserves to have more screen time too, she's the one we don't see a lot...

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I feel the same way.

Me either, that's why despite the fact that I didn't like the storyline in AKBF, I didn't complain about it because Greg got a lot of screentime in that episode LOL.

As for Sara, I would like to see more scenes with her and Greg. I like the sibling-ish/best friend thing they have going on lol. But, I do believe that the amount of screentime given to Sara is the actress' choice. It was the same for Marg in past seasons. Both them wanted reduced screentime and episodes.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Paul talks about Marg's exit, the addition of Ted Danson, and riding a motorcycle with Nick Stokes. :lol: The translation is rough, so I'd suggest watching the video. :)

6. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Nice interview, thanks! I too would love to ride my motorcycle with Nick Stokes. :cool:

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Great interview! We don't see Paul so often doing those, so it's a nice change :)

Thanks for posting!

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I didn't see the translation on that page. Can someone post it?

9. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Rushed translation/transcript:

Paul: Las Vegas does not want to be kept quiet so it’s very hard to film there. The process of filming requires some continuity and so we don’t go there as much as we could you know....as much as we used to. It’s cos Las Vegas is happening now and it’s very hard to control it. We go probably four times a year, four times for very specific reasons.

Paul: It’s a curious thing. I’ve done a lot of work; I’ve been in 70 or 90 movies almost maybe and 100 plays really since... i’ve always been an actor since I was 19, and I’ve always worked so my body of work is so large enough that I don’t feel I need to go out and do some more movies and plays, although I would like to. But it isn’t like I need to challenge myself that way; I’m enjoying the idea of kinda having a role looking at acting in a very small way. Playing one character with different experiences attached to it; but it doesn’t matter if it’s the same character. That sometimes gets misconstrued...the same character in many different situations is fine with me for the time being.

Paul: But of course, yeah, now you know we’ve developed friendships over these many years and Marg is really a very steady and very...you know...beautiful women in many levels, but as a person she’s extremely nice to be around...you know...funny really, and delightful, and for those reasons ...and like I said before...the thing that really has worked for us has been the fact that we all really like each other, and so to lose a co-worker, and a friend, that you won’t get to see at work, that really raised your spirits is sad, however the idea of having someone new come on board.. cos I’ve been in like I said 70 movies 100 plays I’ve been in all of these different groups many many different groups and it’s always been exiting to have a new person come in to a group as well.

Paul: Ted Danson, I was in Three men and a baby with him which was a great French movie. Well Ted, you know, he’s such a great actor, he really is working in the same way that wants to be working hard to do drama, I think this a step for him. He wants to work... I think he realises how hard it is for us to work and he’s a delightfully funny guy too...you know...to be around, and he fits right into our group very well. I like him; I mean he’s a great guy.

Paul: I would choose, say if I were going out to a strip club, I would go with Warrick Brown, or a nightclub. If I was going to go to a lecture of a really good philosopher I would go with Gil Grissom. If I was going to go to a car wash, you know on a motorcycle, I would go with Nick, and if I were going to go out on a really nice date, for a beautiful dinner, I would go with Catherine Willows.

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Thank you.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Thanks for translation/transcription!
    I couldn't see it on website too.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Was he really speaking a different language or did they just translate for the article? *is curious*

I just hope like someone else said, that we aren't going to see him go further downhill by the end of the season. I like Brass and don't want to see him made bad.

13. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

I thought I wouldn't see it on the web site either at first, but after a minute or two, it appeared and ran okay. Their server must be slow or over-loaded.
    Try again and be patient. :)
    LaSquisita

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Press release for Ms. Willows Regrets

I thought Willows in the Wind (Marg's last episode) was to be on the 25th?

Susan

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  15. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I think they made a date mistake ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.