George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I for one am excited about the small spoiler listed in the spoiler page about Nick. Means will have at least one episode that features him for more than 5 minutes.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I agree! Something to look forward to! :) Hope it's as big as it seems it might be. I'm getting a little tired of
    them having DB be the one to connect with victims, comfort people, get kids to talk, counsel the other CSIs. They're turning him into a "too good to be true" character. Give Nick back some of the sympathetic, compassionate scenes!

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I hear ya. As much as I like Ted's character, he is taking over the show, more than Fishburne did. Even though I like Ted better than Fishburne, I would like to see more of Nick. It seems like Nick has been a recurring character this season as opposed to a series regular.

4. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

Ditto.

TBTB are you reading? More of Nick please!

5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Since tonight is going to be a Nick-less episode, I doubt I will be watching. I understand Sara will also not be in the episode. I have always enjoyed when Nick and Sara work together. The play well off each other, whether they are teasing or arguing.

So, how about we list some of our favorite Nick and Sara episodes? Some of mine are:

Gum Drops
    Viva Las Vegas
    Last Laugh
    House of Hoarders

6. Smokey

I'll watch if I'm home, but I've got the DVR set so I won't break my neck to watch it as it airs, considering George won't be in it. :(

Some of my favorite Nickisodes....well, mostly the obvious ones, I guess. :)

Gum Drops
    Grave Danger
    Turn, Turn, Turn
    Last Laugh
    Eleven Angry Jurors
    Shockwaves

7. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Am I the only one here's that's actually going to watch tonight? :lol: I still like the show; Nick is like the icing. :)

I just watched part of my "Sara" playlist the other day (episodes with just the two of them working a case). I really like the sibling vibe they have. One of my favourite episodes for the two of them is Empty Eyes. I love how concerned for her he is.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  8. Smokey

Maybe. Nick might be the icing, but I think the cake is getting stale. ;)

I like them in Last Laugh. :)

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Wasn't planning on it. Haskell/Langston sorta took my interest in the storylines away so without Nick... :(

Not to mention I don't even really expect them to mention Nick being gone.
    Viva Las Vegas and House of Hoarders are my favorite.

Susan

10. Smokey

Oh, I loved it in House of Hoarders when the gun went off and he pointed at her and laughed and then she laughed. So funny! :lol:

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I intend to watch the episode but I don't know if I'll watch it tonight. Long day at work. We'll tape it and probably watch it tomorrow night when it's not delivery day.

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I'm also definitely watching tonight, it might just be one of those episodes that I watch only once or twice, and not multiple times though.

I'll be up anyway, I'm a night owl, and don't have to set an alarm in the morning plus I do want to see Doc and his wife. If I'm alone tonight when I watch, then I'll probably still have my usual Thursday lunch time repeat so the hubby and/or son can watch too, but after that? Who knows? :lol:

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Kinda like Mascara, even though Nick was in it? :lol: Some of the Nick-less episodes I really don't like, but some I don't mind watching. I actually really enjoyed Spellbound.

I guess the cake doesn't get stale after only a year of watching. :) And even though I get a bit tired of the "well-balanced family man" thing, DB is helping me get over the whole Raskell thing very nicely.

14. Smokey

Well, I'm not watching tonight. Kind of ironic...George missed filming it because his father passed away and I'm missing watching it because my dad passed away a couple of hours ago.

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.