George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Ladybronco, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Ooh, nice afternoon pics to distract me from sending Nick on his way. I love the High and Low ones! I usually stay away from the earlier seasons, so I miss some good stuff. :drool:. I think he's ready to go someplace warmer for a while though. I wish I could go with him! :lol:

Runners up (using regular names, because I'm easily confused):
    blackflag - gorgeous profile!
    PrincessJ88 - I think I've mentioned before how much I love the lighting in this scene :drool:
    NickyFan - I like the earlier buzz better than last season's, not to mention the overall with no shirt showing underneath :devil:
    ladybronco - So perfect and handsome :drool:

Nick is hoping that the radio was right this morning, and Winnipeg is the 'dividing line' between warm and cold Canada, because he's heading east to Jacquie - who uses copious amounts of skin to snag a visitor. :lol: :drool: Enjoy your guest, and keep him warm (possibly the same thing ;))!

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I figure skin was a good way of getting Nick to visit me :) and the weather is hovering around 0C and we could get an inch of the white stuff but nothing to serious. It looks like the Weather Networks prediction of a late winter may be true. One can only hope :)

So it's new theme time :D and what should I get you to do. Another thinking theme or what. I'm very tempted to do a real thinking theme but they don't seem to be popular for some reason :shifty: Anyway I'll get you to put your little grey cells to use but I think this should be fun :) Christmas is just over 2 weeks away. So, what would YOU like for Christmas this year. How about some Open Nick, some chocolates, a hand around the house or even a new phone. Have some fun while Nick and I go have our own fun :devil: 12 pics in just over 24 hours.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

7. Stokes626

Stokes626 Witness

Good Gawd! :drool: The one with him wearing red :drool::drool: Yum!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

9. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

11. Jacquie

Good evening all :)

Nick and I have had a wonderful day keeping each other warm :devil: and no Raynn it's not as cold here as it is in your fair city but still keeping warm is good :devil:

Nick was impressed with wide range of gifts :) but here is what he's chosen for each of you :)

Raynn I think we all hope for the board to be able to stick around for some time yet :)
    blackflag we all want more Plaid Open Nick :drool:
    ladybronco you're using American terms here :shifty: but I did figure out what your home security system is :)

so I guess that means Nick is off to Germany to visit NickyFan who will have her own private maid for one day :) Congrats on winning NickyFan :) Nick should be there when you get up. Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I'm sorry, I didn't even think of that :lol:
    I live with two firearm lovers, and I know that Nick carries a Smith & Wesson 99, with a nickel plated slide. It was featured in one of my hubby's American Rifleman magazines that is standard bathroom reading :devil:

Whenever CSI features a gun dominated episode, they perk right up! You should have seen them both when they watched Zippered, and when we watched Better Off Dead this afternoon :D

13. Jacquie

boys and their toys :lol:

but it's also only fair when you consider all the Canadianims I use :D

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Thanks for sending Nick my way, Jacquie :)

I sure could use some help around the house :devil:

I'll make it short and sweet...a theme...I'll go with lashes :adore: I just love them.

Up to 12 in 24 hours, please. Happy hunting, ladies! :)

15. Jacquie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.