Miami's Worst Season

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by calleighspeedle, Nov 28, 2011.

?

Worst Season of CSI MIami

1. Season 1

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  2. Season 2

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Season 3

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. Season 4

10 vote(s)
    23.8%
  5. Season 5

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Season 6

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  7. Season 7

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  8. Season 8

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Season 9

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. Season 10...so far

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

What do you think is the worst season of CSI MIami so far?

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Ok, me again. Seasons 9-10 are the worst for me so far, but I have only seen few episodes(the rest doesn't seem interesting enough for me to watch).

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

SEASON 8. Worst season of Miami EVER. I do not see how people can think that seasons 9 and 10 are worse than season 8. :lol: It was terrible and they've been a HUGE improvement in my opinion from the disaster that was season 8.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I voted for season 7 but I feel like it's a mix of 6-7. Obviously, Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing was one of my favorites and that was season 7. But other than that, those season were totally all about E/H and E/C. I don't mind that being in the show at all, I just don't like the focus of the entire season to be completely on all that drama. They beat it to death....

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I pretty much agree ,a mix of season 6&7 for the worse.Although I did enjoy a few episodes in season 7 there was too much needless drama for some characters and not enough of others.. Season 8 was better toward the end. I liked season 9 a lot more than 6&7, it's one of my favorites.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Pretty hard between 4 and 9. I was sure nothing could get worse than 4 until 9 came along and yikes. I don't even remember what happened during that season. Just the episode Adam wrote. That was 9 right?? lol

7. Brianna17

Brianna17 Dead on Arrival

I voted for season 8. I like all the season but season 8 is BY FAR my least favorite.

8. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

To be honest, I had a very hard time choosing between season 7 and season 8. Season 7 turned off a lot of fans and I rarely watched any episodes live because they just didn't grab me enough, though I will admit there were some good episodes. There are always some good episodes no matter which season you look at.

Season 8, I watched live, but more because I needed my CSI Miami fix and because DC was on the internet then. there were a few really good episodes, but for the most of it, I felt they were being very bad to almost all the characters. Adam left over what they wanted to do with his character. The Ryan character was made into an overweight, prejudiced jackass. Natalia and Frank almost disappeared completely and Horatio was not only significantly reduced, but at times made to look subservient to Jesse.

Then of course there is the fact the CSI Miami lost almost 1/3 of it viewership in that one year which resulted in its being banished to Sunday night. We all know what that has done.

At this point CBS is not even interested enough to use experience writers very often and is doing a very poor job of catching story, logic and plooper mistakes.

That is why season 8 won my vote for WORST season ever.:scream:

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

8 was beyond terrible. I also did not care much for season 9, but 8 was the king. I am so glad that this season the show has improved greatly.

10. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

For me 7 and 8. But 7 is a little bit better than 8. Cuz, at least, there are "Resurrection":drool:, "Gone baby gone" and some others.
    As for season 8 there are "Bolt action" and "Miami we have a problem" - the most ridiculous plots (IMO) over all Miami seasons and "Backfire" - this ghostbuster things - no comments:censored:. It seems there was some confusion about what show they were writing for. I also agree what DCHC4ever said about this season.
    After 8 season 9 and 10 it`s like back to basics (I mean to 1-4 seasons)

11. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I love this thread. I hated Season 4 but I see many here hated season 8. Guess what!? I can't remember season 8. :guffaw:I wonder if that's because it was so bad I blocked it out of my mind or what. LOL

12. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Season 7. I hated the entire Julia/Ron storyline and I felt like Horatio was thrust into the background in favor of the Eric and Calleigh romance.

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Although 5 and 6 were pretty bad, 8 tops my list. The stories were repetitive, the characters were off and it just didnt hold my interest.

14. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I voted for seasons 4, 9, and 10. They stood out as the worst to me.

I like to pretend Season 4 didn't happen. Horatio's cradle-robbing and unbelievable "romance" with Marisol, Calleigh's cold robot demeanor (although I think it wasn't unreasonable, since she was reacting to what affected her most in Season 3, but I do prefer Calleigh when she's a happier person), the terrible way they introduced Natalia and made her extremely annoying...ugh. "Nailed" was a good episode, but that was about the only bright spot.

9 and 10 (so far) were just so boring and unremarkable. The writing has gotten progressively worse since season 8. I used to remember pretty much every episode, but now, none of them seem to stick out, so they all blur together in a whirlwind of suck. The "teamwork" element is a shell of what it used to be. Horatio and Natalia have become more insufferable by the year. Ryan is still under-utilized. And the writers can't seem to hold a thought in their head for more than a season or two with regards to the Eric/Calleigh romance limbo, or any of the details of the personal lives of the other characters. I felt like the characters were all more 3-dimensional in earlier seasons, or even in seasons 7 and 8, than they are today. Now they all seem flat with no existence beyond the crime lab, and that's completely the writers' fault. Even in the early seasons, they were able to keep a nice balance of keeping the focus on the crime solving while still throwing in some character development or dialogue/stories that made the characters more lifelike.

Season 8 wasn't that good, but it did have some good moments (for me), so while it wasn't one of the better seasons, it wasn't quite as bad as 4, 9, or the first half of 10.

15. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Season 7, with Season 5 not far behind it. I hated the Julia and Ron storyline of season 7 and 5 just really didn't do anything for me. I can barely even remember what happened in most of it.