** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I hope they don't make it into a triangle of sorts. Something like Ryan is interested in her but she is interested in Eric. Ryan and Eric have already had that storyline done with Natalia. I know that there's a spoiler which says that Eric and Samantha will have a flirty scene and I just hope that it is changed into Ryan and Samantha without added drama. She's interested in him and he is interested in her and that's it. Though it would probably disappear in the next episode like that other tech who was supposedly interested in him. Continuity where art thou? :rolleyes:

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

If it means no drama,it won't be done. Heaven for bid there just be two people interested in each other.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

lol that's true.

4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

:guffaw: Yeah, that didn't happen since...hmmm...don't even remember. Anyone happy in relationship in CSI Miami? Can't recall.
    I hope it will be changed to 'Ryan flirts with Samantha'.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Of course I meant heaven forbid instead of heaven for bid in my previous post.

I can't recall either.I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope this is the LAST character that Miami writers ever name Sam. First we had a male lab tech named Sam (played by Cristian de la Fuente) then we had the Abby Scuitto wannabe female AV tech named Samantha and now this new Samantha. What is the writers' fascination with that name? :lol:

7. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I suspect Samantha is working for O'Shay too. Sounds like an interesting dynamic going on with the team. I wonder if there will be any tension between Natalia and Ryan regarding Sam. I've always loved that Ryan isn't a womanizer and highly respects women (i.e., no roving eye). He does flirt but in an innocent boyish way that is so enduring. I am looking forward to this backstory.

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Unless they want try again since it didn't went along with Molly *shrug*

Me too.
    I've always thought Ryan like that. He's cute and adorable and way different than Eric, not a womanizer type at all. And that's what I love the most:luvlove:

I just hope the writers won't mess up with this.

9. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I was looking at my latest TV Guide magazine, and "Long Gone" is airing this Sunday, "Crowned" airs December 11, and "Friendly Fire" won't air until January... Does that mean we have a two-week gap after "Crowned"? :( :(

10. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Yes!!. Unfortunately, the second Sunday, which is the first Sunday in January, is January 1st and I guess CBS didn't want a new episode that day.

11. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

As if we haven't waited long enough for Kyle to come back!

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, one good thing (at least in my area) there is only one game on this coming Sunday that is supposed to end at 3pm... so we shouldn't see any delays (hopefully).

13. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Can't give Ryan a hospital scene, can totally give him a love interest, though. Well, as long as maybe Ryan gets SOME kind of thing that will MAYBE let us see him develop, it can't be too bad.

Not a fan of Natalia/Sam Rivalry. We are still in the wake of Eric/Ryan Rivalry. Can't we get some cohesion?

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Some more spoilers, that clear the situation a bit I think:

I don't see anything flirty with the scene of Eric and Samantha. I read it several times and for me they were just working on the case. As far as Ryan,on the Ep 12 spoilers the gift was really from Ryan which he gave to Delko to give to Sam. In their scene in Ep 14 Ryan kept on looking at her bracelet (the gift) and even said that the one who gave it to her has good taste meaning him (Ryan) and not Delko. Again these are just spoilers and can be deleted/changed.

Too bad I can't give the source, but it's on the website that many of us know.
    I am happy it might not be Eric flirting with Sam and hopefully it will be like that.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok so Ryan wanted to give a present to Sam but couldn't work up the nerve so asked Eric to give it to her instead of him? She thinks it's from Eric then? I don't get all this mixing around....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.