Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. jenhearn

jenhearn Victim

Hi, I'm Jen. I live in the UK about 20 miles to the east of London. Just love CSI, Nick being my fave!!!
    Married with 2 sons, life is treating me ok at the mo, but I know not to take anything for granted.
    Love football...soccer.....and support Spurs. Listen to John Mayer, Kelly Clarkson and whatever takes my fancy at the time xxx

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, jenhearn! Make yourself and have fun! :)

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum jenhearn!!

4. SwedishNickyFan

SwedishNickyFan Victim

Hello. A fan from Sweden here. Have watched CSI since 2001. But has had a break from it in since around 2008. That is now in the process of being corrected. CSI have always been a favorite of mine so I have recently watched seasons 1-6 again on DVD, with 3 more to go in my collection.

Season 12 have just started over here too so I thought I would try and join in on the fun with other fans. I am new to all this though so I'll probably not make much "noise". And being behind on the episodes I'll be out on those episodes discussions or coming in a few weeks too late. But I am jumping in here to see what's going on. Reading at least.

And obviously, Nick is my main man. :)

5. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, SwedishNickyFan! :) Make yourself at home and have fun! Good to have another Nick fan aboard! Feel free to join us in his threads. :)

6. Grissom rules

Welcome to the forum SwedishNickyFan!!

7. ThirdMrsGrissom

ThirdMrsGrissom Victim

Hi, I'm Tash and I'm a sixth form student in the UK. I started getting into CSI a couple of years ago and I've now seen most of the episodes of LV - and while I've also seen some of Miami and NY and enjoyed them a lot, LV is definitely my favourite. Sara is my favourite character with Grissom coming a close second. I'm a huge GSR shipper and also a Greg/Me shipper. >.>

School is keeping me crazily busy right now but I'm still finding time to watch the twelfth season episodes online after they've aired in the US, since they're not going to be on here for a few months. I'll be sad to see Catherine go but I'm really hoping the theory about Wendy coming back to replace her turns out to be true - that'd be amazing.

8. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, ThirdMrsGrissom! Enjoy posting and have fun! :)

9. Grissom rules

Welcome ThirdMrsGrissom!!

10. TJR

TJR Civilian

A little late, but... thanks for the welcome, everyone! :klingon:

11. GreggosGirl

GreggosGirl Victim

Hi everyone, :hugegrin:
    As you can see my name is GreggosGirl, I live in the USA. I am disalbed so I spend alot of time watch TV and being online. I am a fan of the entire CSI franchise and watch all 3 whenever I get the chance. I am somewhat familiar with how forums work though it has been a couple of years since I been on one. So if I make a mistake or offend anyone at anytime please let me know. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

12. Grissom rules

Welcome to the forum GreggosGirl!!

13. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

14. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Welcome Greggos girl! :)

15. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hello All,

By now, if you are over the age of 35, you know who I am? (HA!) This is my first time post on the Los Vegas Board, so I wanted to say hello to all you good fans, I hope to make many good friends here, and spread a little "Purple Haze"! Peace!