Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm hoping for many scenes for them as well. :D

The premiere was awesome, wasn't it? So intense, especially Mac's storyline was very powerful. But as this is the DL thread- I love that we got their POV, too. I love that we got an insight into both of their pasts: Danny met Flack for the first time on this day. And Lindsay went to New York to help; no surprise she already had a connection to the city when she moved. Very interesting to see their stories. I'd also like to add that Danny and Lindsay looked incredibly beautiful dressed up like that; I'd love to see that more often.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Friday's was nice too. "Felony lunchjacking" lol. And Danny in the beginning toying with her was fun too. I do hope they get more together scenes...it's obvious they miss each other.

3. grneyes

grneyes Victim

I'm loving the little Danny/Lindsay moments we've gotten so far this season. It's the fun, playfullness that I've missed since season 2.

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree, their little moments are sweet. Like I said before (I think), I love about them that they don't have to constantly kiss or make out; you can see how close they are in the little gestures already.

About the latest episode: This for me was another proof of how close they really are. Lindsay is supporting Danny. She loves him, so she tried everything she could to help him in this situation. This supportive, tough side of her is awesome and I love how much was shown of it this episode. I'm also glad that this time, Danny stayed rather calm, compared to how he behaved in season 1. It's good that he's back at the lab. I also really like the moment at the end of the episode. The glances Danny and Lindsay exchange here are beautiful. I love their little teasing, too. So to sum it up, I love how this episode once again showed how close they are.

5. MacsGirlMel

I'll miss the uniform hotness, but I agree with you.

I hope we get another family ep soon...I miss seeing Lucy now and then.

I knew this ep would inspire some postage :)

6. MacsGirlMel

I am now thinking about trick or treat D/L style. I wonder what they'd dress Lucy as LOL The real fun would be later, though, when Lucy's asleep. Then they can give each other treats :devil:

The other holidays are fun to think of too. I'd love to read about Danny going to Montana to Lindsay's family...just 'cause it's hilarious with him being a city boy. I wonder which place they go when.

Edit to say I love the season 2 reruns tonight. They had both Fare Game and Cool Hunter. "Never bet against a country girl" "make tracks,cowboy." Classic. And I also had a visual afterward of Danny grossing Lucy out some years down the road telling her how her mom ate bugs.

Also, the handball scene=:drool: It's too bad Linds wasn't there.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I love your idea, I bet dressing Lucy would be funny! And yep, Danny and Lindsay would surely pick some hot dresses for themselves, too. ;)

I agree about the trip to Montana. It's always fun to read/write stories about that for example. I just like the image of Danny and Lindsay visiting the Monroes together with Lucy. Like you said, Montana is pretty different to New York. ;) I bet they'd have fun on this trip!

Oh, the old, classic moments, I love those! There are so many flirty moments which I really enjoy to rewatch. But I also love the new moments with them as a married couple. What I love the most about that is how much they trust in each other now. It's beautiful to see. :D

8. MacsGirlMel

I agree :)

I got a new sig...originally made it for DLChem and now that Halloween's done, I put it here too. er...I just hope it's not too big. I might have to shrink it more. Edit: yup, shrunk it.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I love your sigtag, it looks really cool! :D

I'm happy we got some nice shipper scenes again. Danny and Lindsay bantering is always funny. It's great to see them working together, too. They're such a fantastic team. The mix of working together and teasing and all is nice.

10. MacsGirlMel

I love your icon...where'd you get it? Or did you make it? I want a family one, just not sure which pic I want to use :)

11. MacsGirlMel

I thought there was a fic in last night's, though I missed the ep :( Love the idea of Danny comforting her after the court thing ended.

Anyone else picturing D/L Thanksgiving? Would they be able to make it to Bozeman, or just try spending it with the Messers? I so want to see what the families think of each of them. And the idea of Danny on the farm is just too funny. Especially if Lucy starts begging him for a horsey ride with her. I need to write that lol. Lindsay I see snapping pics immediately and sending them to Mac and Flack before Danny can delete them. And Flack making cowboy jokes later.

12. MacsGirlMel

Anyone still around? I still hate that there's no holiday eps...would love some Christmas/holiday stuff.

Rewatched some older eps, loved the wedding scene, but didn't like Danny being reckless and not telling Lindsay the truth in the next ep. I wish they'd had more about that.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey! :) It's nice to see you've still been posting here. I love your idea for a Thanksgiving. That would be so much fun! I like to imagine all kind of family stuff with them. I wonder how Danny and Lindsay are as parents. You definitely should write some DL fun. ;) I love the wedding episode. It's simple and without the typical wedding stuff. But I remember how Pam Veasey (I think) said that a big wedding wouldn't be in character for them, and I agree. Their wedding is simply about them and their love, not about a party. Very in character if you ask me.

I don't remember anymore where I read it, but I read there will be a funny scene again. Something about a walk in the park. I just love to see funny moments with Danny and Lindsay. They're not just sweet, they're also so funny sometimes, especially with their teasing.

14. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, I read it, I can't wait :)

...Lucy's b-day party! Yay!

What's with the last line of the "It's Hard To Commit" interview? I don't like them
    talking about bringing Rikki back.
    Even if there wasn't a ship mention. Why pick her to mention anyway?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  15. MacsGirlMel

I really wish we'd had an ep Friday, it would have been very easy to mention their third anniversary. Darn you short season!

How do you think they'd spend it, aside from probably working? I wonder if they'd arrange an all nighter for Lucy with whoever sits her (some writers have it be Danny's mom, I kinda like that.) so they could have some quality time together. Danny isn't a big romantic, but I could see him trying to come up with a dinner date of some kind. (I saw one fic that did it real well, forgot the name, though).

And I'm surprised no one mentioned I think the last ep before hiatus...that scene in the park was hilarious with Danny and Lindsay joking with each other.