Ryan/Jon WolfePack Addicts Pics #1

Seriously, amazing caps, everyone! Gonna wait a couple more hours before I pick the winner.

EDIT: Alright, waited long enough:

runner up, city hunter: four

winner, greatfan: Ouch

Both are absolutely hysterical, so it was incredibly hard to pick the winner!

Last edited:
Thanks GG .I couldn't respond before because this site is now blocked where I work. I miss not being able to check in every once in a while.
I'll think for a very short time and post a theme.

I'm back.
For our next theme lets see :

Sadess or Sorrow

See you tomorrow!

Last edited:
I'll be choosing a winner later today,after work. Thanks for participating. :)

Red John I'm trying to get a look at your pictures,I can't seem to get anything.

Last edited:
Thanks GG.I've been able to get or see Red John's pics in the past but I just couldn't do it this time. Perhaps you can tell me how you were able to get Red John's pics when you have a chance.

All of the pics are great and I'll be chooing a winner shortly.

Whoops... I really dunno what's up with those links :confused: when I'm at pc it gets different view than from mobile.
This time I tried different approach than before but seriously I dunno *facepalm**headdesk*

ahh ok tnx for editing. I wasn't up for visiting earlier and editing myself.

I clicked on the link and noticed there were added things to the addresses. So I just deleted everything prior to "jonathan" and after "jpg" to achieve the right link.

Anyway, thank you! This time around we have Ryan and cars

This can be any pic with a car in it. Ryan can be in the car, under the car, investigating the car, snapping pics of the car... *on top of the car* lol, etc.

Back