Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

He is sort of like the Vegas Mob encyclopedia. :lol:

Yeah once I've watched it live all the way through, then I watch it FF through parts I don't care for.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

3. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I'm really looking forward to Greg getting emotional! :D But I am apprehensive about how fast they seem to be moving along Greg/Morgan, I liked the idea of a relationship between the two but I would have liked Morgan to establish as a character in her own right first. I hope there are other factors to Greg's outburst than just his crush on Morgan.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I feel really spooked now :lol:

5. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

yeah, I hope so too Cazzblade, and I agree with what you say on the Greg/Morgan thing. I guess we have yet to find out what Jeff Hunt really means when he says: "Something is going on between them".

you know, I might be delving way too deeply into this, but, after reading the thread for "CSI Down", it's possible that Greg may end up feeling responsible for Morgan's kidnapping. That would make sense, and even more so, depending on why he would feel guilty about it. It could be based on something simple, like maybe the two of them will flip a coin, do rock paper scissors or something over who gets to go into the helicopter, or maybe it will be for a deeper reason, seeing how he reacted in that interrogation room in the promo. I'm only making wild guesses though.
    Well, Elisabeth Harnois is going to be chatting on CSI Files tomorrow, maybe we'll get some more scoop on Greg's emotional reaction or just his role in the episode in general.

6. Dizzney

I think he is going to be feeling responsible for letting her up there. And as for him liking her a lot, it is possible even though they have only known each other a month. I've seen it happen to people in real life enough.

I just can't wait to see some emotional Greg scenes. We don't get enough.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Greg yelling at that girl, calling her bitch ... and saying "If they hurt her, I swear..." and then kicking the chair. Wow... I love that after all of that, it boiled down to him asking if she was okay and her responding by saying he still owes her one lol.

8. Dizzney

Loved tonight's episode.
    You know what I loved, his tension was slowly building as the episode went on, you could see it in his face. So it was not a sudden reaction, of course I am sure others will see it that way. :rolleyes: Yeah and I also loved that at least he didn't race in ahead of Brass. He still obeyed the command. I know that last scene between them was odd but I don't think he wanted to show her just how concerned he was for her. And her saying what she said was funny. I wonder how she will want him to pay her back. I can think of ways. :guffaw:

9. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Gosh, I haven't been on here in ages! But, wow. I think it's about time we meet Mr. Emotional Sanders again! It seems like the last time we had something like that was in season 7...well, not counting Dita's episode (since I wasn't the biggest fan of it)

OH! And I kind of, sort of, possibly ship him and Morgan.

10. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Maybe Greg inherited that sixth sense from Nana Olaf after all. ;)

I think that last scene was about her wanting to appear strong to both Greg and Ecklie. She didn't want to let them know that she was upset by it all and thus give away a weakness. I have to say though that I'm not warming to Morgan at all. Her character feels forced and she's much too cocky. Maybe that will change.

11. Dizzney

I think Riley was a lot more cocky than Morgan is at this point. Maybe I am more open to Morgan since I like the actress that plays her.

And I think she was trying to be strong around them too.

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wooh! Sounds like interesting episode. I really hope I get to see it this weekend. So far I liked the new season and didn't mind Morgan at all.
    On Monday I watched her first episode and gee she didn't seen cocky at all. But ok it's maybe just me.

13. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

Ah, I've never seen her in anything before so didn't know her. Different viewpoint I guess!

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Me too. I see her first time. Guess I gotta check out where else she's been. Maybe I've seen her somewhere else just didn't recognize her on CSI

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Okay re watching CSI Down

Greg wanting to stay at the scene, he has mentioned before (in Lost and Found) that he likes those type of scenes

Nice to see him interacting with DB and Morgan, a very refreshing change from Ray :thumbsup:

Shirt tucked in :drool: a white shirt too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.