Csi Miami Season 9 - out on dvd for region 2?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by LynseyG, Oct 5, 2011.

1. LynseyG

LynseyG Victim

Hey, i cant wait for csi miami season 9 to come out on dvd :), i never started watching csi miami till about a year and a bit ago and so far have just completed watching up to season 8 on dvd :) does anyone know when the 9th season will be out on dvd, region 2? i have noticed that it is out for region 1 but not 2 :(

2. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I'm guessing, but you might have a long wait. If they run true to form, they'll release Season 9 DVD here (UK) when Season 10 is due to be shown. I.e. almost a year's time. Alternatives are to view S9 on internet (easy to find), or buy a Region 1 DVD and a multi-region player (also easy to find).

3. LynseyG

LynseyG Victim

i thought i might be in for a long wait if possibe i would prefer to buy the dvd as i have up to season 8 and would like to keep collecting, i was looking at multi-region ones but not sure where the best place to look would be (could you help find me a link to a site)

4. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

You can buy multi region DVD players off Amazon.co.uk

Amazon.com is great for Region 1 DVDs, as is Movietyme.com, and even eBay.co.uk, if somebody has already imported the DVD to the UK and is reselling then you won't get charged import fees :)

5. LynseyG

LynseyG Victim

Thank you