Eric and Calleigh #39-Let's fix what shouldn't be broken

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Oct 10, 2011.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Oct 31, 2011.
  1. Come back to me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The heart doesn't lie

5.9%
  3. Without you, I am not me

5.9%
  4. Broken Promises

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Every rose has its thorn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mr. & Mrs. Delko

5.9%
  7. I found you a new boyfriend

11.8%
  8. Let's get back together

5.9%
  9. Our love will never die

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Let's have a fresh start

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Let's fix what shouldn't be broken

41.2%
  12. New beginnings, Happy Endings.

23.5%
  13. True Love Will Prevail

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Love Will Lead You Back

5.9%
  15. You're Where I Belong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Never give up hope

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Here's the new thread people...

Remember the Shipper Central Rules. Found here

Since I am also not good at making polls and such perhaps one of you can do that so the rest can vote on a thread title.

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Re: Eric and Calleigh #39

Yay!!! 39th thread!!I'm not good with polls etc so I'll leave it to those who can do it and then we'll vote.
    Thank you so much Perriwinkle for uploading EC scenes on You Tube!! They are really nice, flirty, subtle. Is that bad that I need more though? They have slept with each other, not just have met ;) But it's still nice and at least something.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Wow 39!!! :thumbsup:

and to start things up nicely since we didn't get to see it onscreen...

[​IMG]

Nope it's not too bad, they do deserve more after all they've lived as friends and as a couple. It's way too little. Nevertheless they were nice scenes, pretty cute, and a lot more than what we've gotten for a long time.

I was going through the names suggested in the last thread and counted like 16 suggestions lol. I think it's a bit much for a poll but I don't know how we could trim it down. Should we just put them all up anyway?

4. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

A new thread, yey! :hugegrin:

I agree that at this point, we need more. But-and you can call me an optimist-from the way Eric talked about the boyfriend, "...a bit hairier than you're used to..." I have a feeling that they're back together.

As for a thread name, how about:
    "Hiphuggers forever"
    or
    "We're together, damn it!" :guffaw:
    I can't think of anything else right now :confused:. I'll be back if I do...

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Were is everybody?? New thread and we still need a name :).

From Emily's latest video:

Hope she's hinting at something she knows and we don't ;). I also hope we get another mention as to what happened with the dog. I don't know why that interests me so, but it does :lol:. I really want to know if Calleigh took it home and I think it would make for another cute moment between them. The types of moments that are flirty and fun and progress the relationship without one of them almost dying.

6. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I just saw that video! "Hopefully, Calleigh and Delco will be back together..." :D
    Really hope she's hinting at something we don't know yet!
    As for the thread name...where do we vote?

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Yeah, I really hope she knows something we don't...otherwise why would she even hint it?
    As for the thread title, I realy don't know how to start a poll. And I also wonder - where is the rest of hiphuggers?

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

In the spoilers for Episode 3 it was mentioned towards the end that the dog followed Calleigh towards the Hummer and went in when Calleigh opened the door. Calleigh was saying something like "Oh, who can say no to those eyes." Too bad they deleted this scene. So in my mind this is what happened. :)

I really think Emily knows something but then I don't think the actors are allowed to say anything. It's just so weird that she mentioned Delko and Calleigh when she has never mentioned EC before in her videos. I would like to think that the showrunners heard our rants regarding the cutting of the EC scene in Ep. 10.01.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

UGH so they cut the bench scene AND the dog scene!!???! :scream:

Ok so the dog scene is not really EC but it still sounds so freaking cute :lol:. I wish they would stop cutting the good scenes :shifty:. The dog could easily have another mention, so I hope the writers use it. I hope the scene was filmed and we get to see it as a deleted; the bench scene too.

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I created a poll at the top of the thread. It will be available for 2 weeks.

Please keep the discussion to Eric and Calleigh and not the thread title.

Thank you. :)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Last night Eric and Cal shared a few scenes together. Nothing personal, just work related, so meh nothing really happened. On the bright side, Calleigh was totally awesome in this episode. She was bada** Cal not taking crap from anyone. Calleigh definitely makes this shows so much better and interesting to watch. No wonder season 9 is a haze which I barely remember lol.

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Yeah, so I thought. That may be one episode I'll actually watch this season. I'm getting tired with these EC work related scenes, it's frustrating, they don't bring me any joy(except those flirty ones 2 weeks ago). Just clear the situation up, writers, so I could come back to watching or give the whole thing up. Thanks hh17 for the info :)

13. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

You know, I really enjoyed last night's episode. Even though the scenes Eric and Calleigh had together weren't terribly personal, I thought it was great. I loved seeing them together, and I love that they can just be in the same room. As much as I'd love for show confirmation that they're back together, I'm just happy to seem them working together. From a general standpoint, I feel like this is the closest to the old CSIM we've seen in a long, long time.

As far as their relationship, I guess I don't really know if they're back together or not, but I get the feeling that the writers are getting to that point. At the very least, the improvement in quality for the last few episodes definitely leaves me optimistic.

14. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I'm still here, honest! It's just we haven't had much in the way of action for Eric and Calleigh's non-platonic relationship, if it does exist... :brickwall: Every week that goes by without a mention of their personal relationship, I get more and more nervous that the writers are just going to drop it entirely with no explanation. Obviously, that wasn't their intent at the beginning of the season, since they did film a more personal scene for the season premiere (that ended up getting cut), and that TVGuide article implied that it would be further explored. But it's hard not to worry that it's been dropped forever, considering their track record (*cough* SEASON NINE *cough*), and the fact that the stuff they told us would happen...hasn't. We're already 5 episodes in and there's been nothing so far. :(

This is exactly what I was thinking last night. The episode felt like it could've fit right in with season 5 or 6, two of my favorites. The whole thing just fit together so much better.

I'm glad someone else still has hope. I don't think I'll ever be able to give up hope completely, since I love this couple so much, but I have found myself thinking "maybe it's just not going to happen anymore". The fact that you believe the writers are going to get there eventually renews my hope and makes me feel more optimistic.

15. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

I still have hope for Eric and Calleigh. Last season sucked because they were only on screen together about 5 times and they looked miserable. And even though we haven't been given any thing to confirm they are back together, they at least can look each other in the eye and give that special smile. Like in Blown Away.

I LOVED the scene last night when Calleigh was taking the gun apart and Eric ran in to help her. Can't have his woman lifting that big heavy gun all by herself. That is what gives me hope, they're so much more comfortable with each other this year and more like they were in seasons (not season 9) past. I'm keeping the faith!!!