Ryan/Jon WolfePack Addicts Pics #1

Sorry, I got home a little later then expected. Thanks for being so patient. :)

3rd place is a tie between city hunter's guilty look and Red John's Oh man..... (I tried, I really did, but I couldn't make myself choose between the two.)

2nd runner up is greatfan with: Say What?

And 1st goes to Goonie with: More sadness

Congrats Goonie! Just sent Ryan your way, he should be arriving any moment now. I can't wait to see the next theme. :D

Last edited:
Yay! Hi, Ryan! I've got the whole day planned. I made cookies and even picked out a movie... let's go!

Thanks, bye!

... oh... you wanted a theme as well? Well, poop. Okay, the next theme is Ryan vs. The Elements (not the best pic example, but I wanted to leave the best to you guys).

We all know how Ryan and nature just don't get along (may it be animals, The Glades, a shrub, lol). So, entries can include Ryan in, against, or dealing with nature of ANY sort. Anything you think falls under this theme, post it!

Sorry I couldn't respond earlier. Apparently this site is now blocked where I work,I had to go the entire shift without dropping in for a visit.
Anyway,thank you GG,I lucked out I can now spend the entire day(Thursday) with Ryan.

We have done this one before so the next theme is :
The Sweater vest Revisted.
Have fun!

Last edited:
Oh my. Thanks greatfan:)

^I don't know what's the prob, but it's persistent, as I can see.
For this I've found a small trick so for me adding caption isn't a problem anymore (copy-pasting is, darn phone)

So. This idea came while ago (two weeks).
Then how about some funny expressions? ;)

It can be anything that shows the comical relief in this gorgeous man:lol:

Enjoy!

*takes Jon* *mischievous grin* :devil:

OK FINALLY I was able to connect this site. For some reason, as might've been either google chrome of smth else, I wasn't able to make the pc to connect (darn, didn't get my caps nor story done onto ff.net)

But now time to announce:
Runner up is greatfan with Make yourself Small

And the winner is city hunter with puzzled

So City Hunter I hand Ryan to you. ENJOY!;)

Back