Introductions/Farewells

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Sep 8, 2006.

1. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

Hi, I’m Brii, I’m from Chicago. I’m kinda new to the fanfic thing, I used to be notoriously anti fanfic, but then I needed a creative outlet and before I even had a chance to stop and think about it, I was editing a 126+ page (don’t freak out, I double spaced it to feel like I was actually accomplishing something) CSI:NY fanfic with a slightly bemused look on my face. Still don't know how it happened.
    This layout is very confusing, not gonna lie. i'm kinda looking for fanfic to read (would be better than the research i'm supposed to be doing :D and i can't seem to find it. i also want to check out this RPG, but again, can't find it. i can't wait to explore :)

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'm taking time away from here for a bit until i fully recover from my serious injury to my left wrist and i'm on co-codomal and Voltarol for the pain and have to wear a wrist brace for support for it and i have a bad case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).

Be back soon hopefully

3. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

:'( Kaunis! Nooooo! Get well soon, and hurry up back :)

and welcome to talkCSI Brii, hope you have fun here :beer:

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'll be back soon and i just need to recover and dont worry

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'm off again to focus on other stuff but it's doubtful i'll be back but might log on odd times just to see but i just feel a bit like Ryan did on s3 Under The Influence as an outsider but i'll be focusing on fiction and gaining a good RPG challenger and dont think i'll be missed and i just need to go.

Hyvasti

6. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Hi again!

Greeting from some kind of reformatory.

Will somebody tell me what I´m missing?

7. Invictus

Invictus Civilian

Hi there, am new around these parts stumbled across the site when looking for any info on season 14 for CSI such as dates etc. This placed seemed ok so thought should sign up.. I'm currently on a computer & digital forensics course so you never know that may come in handy if anyone was wondering on the computer side of things (I'm not fully qualified etc yet got a year left until I graduate) But can hopefully give a bit of an insight as to what we are taught to do etc. So umm yeah hi.

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hi and welcome to the Board. If you're wanting info on season 14, your best bet is to check out the CSI Forum. Here in Miscellaneous we talk about books, play some quizzes, rant about things that aren't CSI related. We're just a place to hang out when life gets in the way.

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

OMG! SHE'S ALIVE! SHE IS ALIVE!

I haven't been able to log in for a looooong time and pw reset didn't work and no one answered my cries for help XD Not wanting to make new UN with this post count.

WOO!

Despite life has gotten busier and less time for tv. This place has always special place for me <3

10. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Congratulations to the Chicago Cubs ( home of Billy Petersen, Joe Montegna) on winning the 2016 World Series.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hello everyone and those that may still be here. Allow me to re-introduce myself My name is Susan though due to the many with that name I went by (and many thought for years was my actual name) Destiny. I joined this board Jun 10, 2004. I became a moderator at one time to the LV forum (10-11-04) and then I moved to General Media (11-5-09). Sadly due to real life I had to step down on (4-25-11) . It's hard to believe that it's been 13 yrs since I joined, and 6 yrs since I stepped down. Please know I have from time to time checked in seen a lot of changes. I do miss the great folks I met on here. The games we played the fun we had. Many times I wanted to come back as a regular but we know how RL is, and it just kept coming at me like a full train. I have managed in that time to be on Facebook and I have found a few of you again.
    Anyway... Where are my cookies? lol I hid them and they are gone! :eek: :p
    Well as my signature below says..

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hey, Destiny! :)

I hear you! It's strange to think of how long ago I joined the board--I haven't been around quite as long as you have, but November 2005 was still 12 years ago. :eek: In fact, I just realized that tomorrow is my board anniversary. Wow!

Me too! I get sad sometimes, thinking about how busy the board used to be versus how much less active it is now, but I had a lot of fun back when the threads just flew by. (It's funny, when I first found TalkCSI, I was looking for a chat room to replace the one they'd gotten rid of on the official CBS site. When I joined, I thought the board moved too slowly compared to a chat. LMAO! :p)

13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I had this moment the other day.... I haven't been on this board nearly as long as some of you, but it's still been 10 years :/ It's even harder to believe that LV premiered 17 years ago!
    I recently started a re-watch for the nostalgia, and it made me miss this board like crazy. I miss the mass discussions, the dumb games, and little arguments. It's such a shame that we couldn't keep this board going past the prime of the show but I am happy it's still up and running I guess..

I still check back once every week or so on the off chance that someone else has also returned, on any board. Alas it's usually just mulder42's usual posting :rolleyes:

I feel you, it's increasingly difficult to dedicate the time. I always find myself checking back here to see if anyone is posting about new shows, or if an old username pops out at me :( such good times on this board

14. PurpleSpeed2019

PurpleSpeed2019 Civilian

15. PurpleSpeed2019

PurpleSpeed2019 Civilian

i like fan fictiono_O