Fire & Ice ( Ryan Wolfe Mystery )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Sep 26, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

LOL you're awesome:lol:

I have this feeling this one of your best, well at least my fav of yours, stories... :D

This thrilling almost same as 10.3 promo which I downloaded on my phone.

And I saw another episode-dream. Well, half b/c I woke up before seeing how it ends. Though it was totally Vegas dream with Cath, Nick etc. And for some miracle I was myself (only somewhat fancier version):lol:

So I might pull off some drabble about this one when I figure the last remains of it before it fades completely

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Well here's the aftermath to Fire & Ice

Title: Fallen Angel
    Pairing: Ryan & Madison Wolfe
    Featuring : Miami team and the mystery guy
    Rating : PG- 13
    Summary : Aftermath to Fire & Ice - what happens next??

Chapter One

Horatio and the team were in a state of shock while out at the crime scene and Alexx asks " Is it really you?" and the guy replies from the distance " Of course it's me and i'm back and sorry i scared you Horatio" and so Madison and Ryan watch their fallen angel with the team and Ryan knew that he would have to tell the team the whole story but would wait until the right time to confess all...

Madison keeps in close to Ryan who wraps both arms around Madison and rests them on her growing bump knowing that the right thing had been done and wondered if he would be the outsider again and Ryan had a special connection with the team's fallen angel who looked after Ryan like a brother and made sure everything was as it should be...

" Don't hate Ryan for this as he was helping me with assignments as the people were after me and it's not his fault"

Calleigh tries to unerstand but cant get her head around the fact that her best friend was alive and stood with the whole team apart from Ryan who was watching close by when Eric sees Ryan then asks " Who's Ryan with?" then the reply is simple " Ryan's with his wife Madison" which came as another blow to the team who had no idea that Ryan was even married and it puzzled the team even more than they were used to...

" Ryan's only protecting himself, Madison and their secret" came the shocking reply and this time Alexx faints while Ryan's trying not to laugh at the events in front of his eyes and realises that they need to rebond again so Ryan and Madison leave the scene and their fallen angel watches Ryan and Madison leave and softly sighs then replies " Don't be too hard on Ryan"...

Horatio asks " Why did you let us think you were dead?" and then the reply is " I wanted the people after me to think i was dead and now it's safe for me to be out again and i never stopped thinking about what could of been between us H" and then Horatio replies " We can give it a shot between us that is if you still want to" and the fallen angel replies " Of course i do and i love you H"...

" i love you too Speed"
    which comes the reply from Horatio who then embraces Speed closely in his arms and Speed relaxes in the warmth of his new lover and informs Ryan about the news and Ryan takes it well as does Madison who was happy for Speed and it makes Ryan realize how much he loves Madison with all his heart and knew that he always would love Madison for the rest of his life...

Confessions come out about their secret jobs but how will the team react??

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Guessed it! Guessed it! *dancing happy guessing dance*

Can't for moooore! :devil:

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Two

The team were dealing with the reppearance of their fallen angel Tim Speedle who faked his death as Stetler and Megan Donner tried to kill him so Speed got Ryan to kill them for him so Speed could finally be free and to have his life back which now he was glad about and now he had a chance with Horatio who had never stopped thinking about Speed since that day that Speed was gunned down in the store but Speed had used a body double that day...

Ryan and Madison were at home thinking over what had just happened at the crime scene and Madison tells Ryan " Maybe the team will realise that you were protecting Speed" which Ryan replies " I hope so too and i was doing the right thing" when Madison nods and then Ryan embraces Madison in his arms when their unborn baby moves around and Ryan smiles knowing that baby Wolfe was making his or her presence known to Ryan and Madison...

Speed was explaining stuff to the team while Ryan was at home with Madison who had morning sickness and Ryan consoled Madison when she threw up each morning and knew it would last for a few months at least and Madison knew that she was very lucky to have Ryan by her side all the way through the pregnancy and for the team it came as a shock that Ryan was married when they never knew the truth and they thought Ryan was only hiding his marriage but they were wrong...

Horatio realised that there had gotta be more to Ryan's secret than was revealed and decided to find out the rest of the truth but would Horatio like what he hears? Most of the team were still coming to terms with Speed being back in the fold and Alexx asks " What have you been doing over the past few years?" then Speed admits " I've been working for the American based MI6 and so has Ryan and that's how i met Ryan and i took him under my wing and he's like a brother to me and i've known about his relationship turned marriage to Madison for six years"...

Horatio was shocked that both Speed and Ryan were working for MI6 as trained special agents who followed orders from higher up the food chain and Horatio and the others were still in shock about the secrets between Speed and Ryan who were trained agents for MI6 in Biscayne and still none of team knew of Ryan's secret house in Biscayne which was secluded away from view but Speed was the only one who knew where it was...

Ryan knew that he had to explain more to the team and knew that Speed would explain half but Ryan would do the rest when he returned to the lab the following week and had to decide what to tell the team who had left their scene and were back at the lab and so Speed and Horatio were in the locker room and were having some fun with the door locked and Speed just smirks at Horatio who pushes Speed up against the wall and claims his mouth and Speed moaned into Horatio's mouth...

Madison sighs softly and asks Ryan " Would the team have to meet me?" then Ryan replies " I think so as they might be curious as to who you are and wanna meet you when the time's right" when Madison kisses Ryan who responds to Madison's kiss and they end up in bed having naughty fun and Madison laughs as Ryan's tickling her so Madison tickles Ryan back and they have a tickling session then after a while Madison is snuggled on Ryan's chest and Ryan keeps a close hold of Madison close to his heart...

Will the team like what Ryan has to say and will they approve of Madison??

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

*starts reading*

~plays Within Temptation- It's the fear
    *cheshire cat grin*

*midway*

*gasps*
    :wtf:

*towards ending*

*gasps*
    :eek:
    :wtf:
    *lol*
    omg!

*end*

*squeal*
    :D
    *squeal*
    *cheshire cat grin*

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Hehe sweet and here's chapter three

Chapter Three

Ryan returned to the lab a week after Speed came back from the dead and had gotten with Horatio who was finally with the one he loves and watched Speed and Ryan talking in the locker room and asks Ryan " Is there more to the story than Speed told me?" when Ryan replies " Yeah there is but i'm not ready to explain it yet but i will explain it" and Horatio understands and will let Ryan tell the rest when the time is right...

Ryan knew that the team were gonna have to meet Madison at some point and discover the pregnancy which the team still didnt know about apart from Speed who was the only one who knew the truth about Madison which would come as a shock once the team finally meet Ryan's wife Madison soon but Ryan was deciding when the time would be right and wanted to discuss it with Madison in great detail...

Madison was resting on the sofa after being sick and knew that Ryan would be home soon and a few hours later Ryan arrived home to find Madison asleep then Ryan places a soft kiss on Madison's forehead and went to make a cup of coffee then Madison went into the kitchen and wrapped both arms around Ryan's chest and sighs when Ryan turns around and slides his arms around Madison and passionately kisses her and leaves a love bite on her neck...

Horatio and Speed were sleeping together at Horatio's beach house just happy to have each other again and Horatio knew it was down to Ryan that he had got Speed back in his life and owed Ryan for that and knew that there was more to come secret wise from Ryan who knew that the team still had to finally meet Madison and discover the pregnancy but Ryan was worried about how it will ba taken by the team apart from Speed...

Most of the team wondered why Ryan was different and discovered that Ryan was married but wondered if there was anything else that they didnt know but of the reason that Ryan was going to be a father for the first time and noticed that Madison's bump is getting bigger and it made Ryan smile knowing that it was getting closer and closer to day with six months to go until the birth of baby Wolfe...

Ryan sighed softly in bed next to Madison who was leaning on Ryan's chest happily knowing how much she loved Ryan and didnt wanna lose the one she loved and hoped that the team would like her and Ryan hoped the same thing and knew Speed approved of their marriage and love for each other unconditinally and Ryan knew that once the team met Madison then they would realize how much love was between them and Ryan hoped things would be ok and more settled...

When will the team meet Madison??

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Indeed I was shocked! Just remembered:) About the scene in locker room between H and Speedle previous chapter.....

-

Nice. Nice.

8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yup but more antics for them and Ryan's secret to come but there will be funny Speed and Horatio moments

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

So that you meant with smut.... :lol:
    Gotta be funny :D

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Uh uh like filthy smut - damnit read chappie 4 for what i really meant by smut

Chapter Four

It had been a while since it all came out and Ryan decided to allow the team to finally meet Madison and the team were down at Horatio's beach house when Ryan and Madison took a walk to the beach and Alexx saw Ryan with Madison and realised how happy Ryan is with Madison when Speed sees them together and tells the team " Don't disturb Ryan as he's spending alone time with Madison" then Alexx replies " They look so happy together, so in love" and Speed admits " Yeah they are and it's been like that since they got together"...

Ryan sighs and tells Madison " I'm so lucky to have you and i cant wait to be a dad" which made Madison smile and leans on Ryan's shoulder and sighs then admits to Ryan " Me too and i love you so much" when Ryan tells Madison " I love you too so much" and they share a loving kiss in full view of the team and Calleigh smiles at Eric who returns the smile while Horatio and Speed share a moment of their own behind closed doors...

( Horatio's Bedroom )

Speed and Horatio sneaked down into Horatio's bedroom and once inside, Horatio grabs Speed by the hand and drags him to his bed where Horatio decides to claim Speed as his own and once they were under the covers, Speed whimpered at the loss of contact but suddenly Horatio pounced on Speed causing him to howl like a wolf when Horatio mounted him from behind and proceeded to stake his claim and leaving a trail of love bites on his neck and shoulders which would remain there for some time at least then things got quick and hard with Speed moaning while Horatio was doing the deed and knew that Speed was loving it judging by Speed's mewls of enjoyment and Horatio spilled his seed deeply into Speed who spilled his seed over Horatio's right hand and Horatio cleaned up and embraced Speed in his arms and tells Speed " I love you " and Speed replies " I love you too H"...

( Beach )

Ryan and Madison by now were sitting on the cool sand together just enjoying the view and Ryan places a kiss on Madison's neck and whispers " I'm gonna tell the team the rest of the secret at the end of next week if that's ok with you" then Madison replies " Yeah that's fine and i love you " then Ryan replies " I love you too always and forever" and they snare a passionate kiss while Calleigh,Eric and Alexx watch from the distance realising how much they love each other and the other half of the secret was gonna be told and Ryan knew deep down that it would prove to a be a cracker for the entire team apart from Speed who would also confess something too...

( Next Day )

Speed woke up on Horatio's naked chest and sighs contendly knowing that he and Horatio have made their relationship more concrete and Horatio opens his blue eyes and looks at Speed curled up next to him and Horatio runs his hand through Speed's hair knowing how lucky he was to have a comitted relationship with Speed who now belonged to him and only him which made Horatio smile and Speed yawned then looked up at his lover with a goofy smile which made Horatio smile then they shared their morning kiss which leads to the shower and this time Speed claims Horatio just like the night before but only in the shower all wet and steamy which makes both Horatio and Speed see stars before changing and getting ready for work but both knew that it would be hard to keep their antics from the previous night a secret or so it would seem...

Alexx and the others were all in the breakroom talking about the day before and Eric spoke " It's a shock to see Ryan that happy and hell even Horatio and Speed but least they're happy" and Alexx replies " Yeah true and least my babies are happy which means the world to me" when Horatio, Speed and Ryan all saunter the room to be greeted by the others who watched them all knowing of their loves and thinking that they were finally settled and Alexx asks Ryan " Speed said that you and Madison have been together a long time right?" and Ryan replies " Yeah i've been with Madison almost six years and we're happy together and preparing for something very special but i cant explain that not for a while yet but Speed knows" and Speed nods in reply and this makes the team wonder what it was and so unaware of Ryan's pending fatherhood which would not be revealed for a few months...

How will the team react to Ryan and Speed's shocking secret and will it make the CSI team more stronger??

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

*squeal*
    :lol: I was expecting it. But nonetheless I still read it :lol:
    Usually I keep avoiding Speed/H stuff.
    Ok I better leave it to other day :lol:

Well liked it as always. Can't wait to imagine their faces when the team finds the truth.

Btw I'm imagining everything like watching movie :guffaw:
    It's soo funny to imagine H and Speed ....*cough**cough* :alienblush: :lol:

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and i'm midway through the next chapter which is the impact for Ryan & Speed with a lil cussing thrown in

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'll be waiting for it :)

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yup and something horrible will happen to one of them but who and what?

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Weeee! Loveeee!

LOL you just made me contemplate the vague idea of a sequel to.... maybe.... 'To Fly'? Or 'Hurricane' :shifty: