Eva/Natalia #4: Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Mar 29, 2011.

?

thread title

Poll closed Apr 10, 2011.
  1. Don't Hate Her Because She's Beautiful

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. I am Woman, Hear me Roar

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  3. Boa Vista - A Beautiful View

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Foreva Boa Vista

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Always There For Everyone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. More than what you think she is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It's about time, she's waited long enough

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Let's Go Berserk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Berserk for Boa Vista

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Thank you for that video MJ! She looks beautiful! But when does she never look beautiful?! I want to see the pics from that photoshoot too! I'm guessing they will be in people magazine since it was on their website? Will definitely have to get that magazine!! She was awesome in the premiere. Not gonna lie, she kinda scared me when she said "Horatio, help me" and it put it on her face. I wasn't expecting that at all. The Ryan/Natalia scene was so sweet! I absolutely loved it! And her getting angry, I would hate to be Randy! Stiff was kinda predictable. I guessed everything but the daughter. The Ryan/Natalia scene at the beginning was a great way to start off the episode! I lived every minute if it! Joe was cute! I was like yea go Boa Vista! I might have to set my car alarm off over and over again just to see if someone will come over and fix it for me! ;) She looked so happy in that scene. I love the chase! I loved her shirt as well! I want it so bad! She looked real pretty in that episode as well! Is she in Blown Away? The preview didn't show her and neither do the promo pics! I would love to see how she reacts when she finds out Ryan almost gets swept away!! Can't wait for it! So far loving this season!! :)

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Eva is pictured in a special edition of People magazine on beauty, it's not found in the regular People that comes out weekly.I just received the special edtion on Thursday.

4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

^Is there any specific date or issue no. for that special edition?

Hmm, this thread seems to be dying....:(

Anyway, the latest episode was more of Natalia doing ground work, same for the rest, nothing much of any personal moments, ok with me too. She seems rather cheery to me, happily doing her job. She also looks confident to me, so I think the earlier interview about her regaining her confidence after her ordeal unfortunately it all happened in that very episode. :( I doubt we would be seeing more of that.

I also hope to read more spoilers too. I don't think there have been much significant ones. Next week seems to be the start of the serial killer plotline, not too sure how it is going to play out. I do hope to have Natalia really involve in the case and some personal moments would be even better. Then again I am always hoping and hoping and well.....at the same time telling not to hope too much.

Oh and please let Natalia have some luck in men....either they are always dead or are bad or wants her dead....her colleagues aside!!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    The magazine is just dated Oct 2011. It is titled People Extra.There is also on the front cover,Gorgeous at Any Age.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Eva at the Oprah Conference(today) Oct 15th. Eva can be seen on the right.
    [​IMG]

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Lol. That pic is like "where's Waldo?". Thanks for posting it - I know she loves Oprah; bet she had a great time.

8. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

So um, I don't know if any of you have seen this but it's pretty weird, Eva starred in some Freddy Krueger TV show. Link. It's quite odd, LOL.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

LOL, I agree about the pic. Took me a bit to find her.

I kind of halfway remember that Freddy show. It didn't last very long I don't think.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Thanks for posting mjszud.

12. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

13. GregNickRyanFan

They showed Eva on HLN this morning. She was doing the "Salute To The Troops" message. :)

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Eva's interview http://www.csifiles.com/content/2011/10/interview-eva-la-rue-2/
    Most disappointing interview I've ever had to read. 'Somewhat disappointed' is an understatement, there isn't a damn thing in that interview to look forward to.

Episode 6, I don't look forward to you anymore. In fact, I might have to pass you up completely. You know why.

15. GregNickRyanFan

So this was CBS' doing? So the CBS against women thing is starting again. Have they forgotten the horrible backlash they got when they pulled this crap with Criminal Minds?