If you could bring one character back, who would it be?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hardline Pro, Apr 2, 2011.

?

If you could bring one character back, who would it be?

1. Jesse Cardoza (Eddie Cibrian)

6 vote(s)
    9.0%
  2. Dr. Tara Price (Megalyn Echikunwoke)

2 vote(s)
    3.0%
  3. Dr. Alexx Woods (Khandi Alexander)

24 vote(s)
    35.8%
  4. Det. Yelina Salas (Sofia Milos)

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  5. Det. Timothy Speedle (Rory Cochrane)

23 vote(s)
    34.3%
  6. Lt. Megan Donner (Kim Delaney)

4 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

My vote is obviously for Speed. I don't think the show is the same without him. I miss the show Miami was when Speed was still on.

2. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I voted Megan, every other character was well defined, and I'd like to see Megan become her own character... plus, she's the only character who could stop Horatio's vigilantism, the other characters encourage it.

3. DannysGirl

DannysGirl Hit and Run

I sooo wish there was a way they could bring Speedle back. Big mistake when they killed him, he was the main reason I watched the show. It lost a lot of what made it so special when he died.

That's what I think anyway.:bolian:

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I read something earlier this month that Rory was coming back but as someone different and the other one was that he might bring Speed back but dunno if it's true as i read it somewhere.

5. DannysGirl

DannysGirl Hit and Run

See now I don't think it'd be a good idea bringing back such a well liked character, but as someone else.

If anything I'd like them to bring Speed back, I just don't see how they could do something like that.

6. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I voted Alexx because I enjoyed the chemistry that she had with everyone else.

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Rory won't come back, they asked him for the season opener last season and he said no. I think he's still pissed they killed off his character and I am with him there. I really do wish Speed was still on, what a better show it was but I do love Ryan too!

8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Rory asked for Speed to be killed off.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I think the manner in which he was killed is what Rory wasn't happy with. I remember him saying that CSI always comes up with these great ways of icing people and they decided to go ahead and shoot him, instead of something more creative. Either way, it's unlikely that he'll ever be back on the show--a shame, really.

10. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Interesting. The interview I saw with Rory he said he specifically asked them NOT to kill Speed and told them he would be happy to come back every once in a while. He didn't want them to take that option away and by killing Speed there would be no opportunity for the character to appear later.

I guess I figured since I actually watched Rory say this that was how it happened.

My understanding was that Ann Donahue wasn't happy that Rory wanted out of his contract and killing Speed, and the way they killed Speed, was her method of 'payback'.

Oh well ... since however it happened Speed will never be back, it really doesn't matter.

11. byline

byline CSI Level One

That idea sure backfired on "General Hospital" years ago, when they brought back Tony Geary as another character. They realized their mistake and returned him to the "Luke" role. Don't see how this could happen with Speedle.

12. marymagdalen

marymagdalen Lab Technician

It's weird enough when they use the same actor to play different villains on each of the three CSI shows!

As for bringing back a character, definitely Stetler.
    Jude

13. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

No dead characters coming back, please. It's not Medium. I want Alexx back - not full time, but just popping in now and then.

14. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I voted Megan.She should make at least one appearance, plus she's still alive in the show, unlike Speed, who I also would have voted for, if not for the fact that he's dead.
    Alexx also should make an appearance,too IMO.

15. LynseyG

LynseyG Victim

this was a hard one to pick... but in the end it had to be alex, only as i hope (yn) they will bring her back into more episodes, i dont really like the new guy but i think i just need more time to get used to him, speedle i really did like but since he died i have got used to csi without him :) and jessie was just not in it long enough to make a decison he never really made a real impact on me...