Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

AjohnBuckley 1 hour 13 mins ago Twitter
@Bollare keeping warm on set #CSINY in #NYC with #EdwardJoseph scarf. :) yfrog.com/nvelffaj

AjohnBuckley 6 hours 17 mins ago Twitter
#CSINY yfrog.com/nvfx4ij

CSI: NY - Episode 8.05 - Air Apparent - Press Release
Posted by DarkUFO at Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Labels: CSI, CSI NY
THE CSIs INVESTIGATE WHEN THE RECENTLY PAROLED BROTHER OF A YOUNG BASKETBALL PRODIGY IS IMPLICATED IN A MURDER, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, OCT. 21

Kathleen Munroe Returns as Flack’s Sister, Samantha

Justin Bruening (“All My Children,” “Ringer”) Guest Stars as Hank, the Murder Suspect

CHEAT TWEET: A young man’s #hoopdreams are threatened by a murder on #CSINY 10/21 9PM ET/PT http://bit.ly/oNjt4q

"Air Apparent" — The CSIs investigate when the recently paroled brother of a young basketball prodigy is implicated in a murder, on "CSI: NY," Friday, Oct. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Kathleen Munroe returns as Flack’s sister, Samantha. Justin Bruening guest stars as Hank, the murder suspect.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Robbie Amell (Riley Frazier)
Justin Bruening (Hank Frazier)
Christie Ann Burson (Angela Kelly)
Scott Lowell (Coach Dwight Gavin)
Jarold Einsohn (Nick Blount)
Bonnie Burroughs (Linda Frazier)
Kathleen Munroe (Samantha Flack)
Matt Medrano (Guard)

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY
WRITTEN BY: Aaron Rahsaan Thomas
DIRECTED BY: Anthony Hemingway

Source: CBS

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/10/csi-ny-episode-805-air-apparent-press.html#ixzz1ZqgKSpG5

Last edited:

Thanks for the pictures of the park, AJ! Wish I could travel to New York again and take another visit to the set. :p

Sela looks GOOD in that car. hahaha. Thanks for the new promo stills.

Who's in the pic underneath the car one?

^^Do you mean Flack's sister? Otherwise I'm not sure which picture you're referring to. (Unless you mean the rookie played by Jeananne Goossen.)

Oh, it's probably Sam. It's been a while since I saw her last. It looks like Don talking to her, but it's hard to confirm from behind.

Oh yeah, that's Flack and Sam. :)

The pic with Jo and Mac in the grave definitely got my intrest! :D Looking forward to this episode. It's always nice to see Mac adn Jo working together! :)

Thanks, perlnoir!

Now, at the beginning of yesterday's interview with Sela Ward in 'The View' there was something, I presume, is a scene from this Friday's episode.

http://www.criticalmention.com/components/url_gen/play_flash.php?autoplay=1&clip_info=2276543284|38| 21^2276544731|0|59^2276546355|0|59^2276547257|0|59 ^2276548703|0|59^2276550353|0|59^2276551271|0|59^

And I really, really hope it is indeed in the episode, 'cause any Jo/Adam scene is something I'm always very much okay with. :lol:

Thanks, perlnoir!

Now, at the beginning of yesterday's interview with Sela Ward in 'The View' there was something, I presume, is a scene from this Friday's episode.

http://www.criticalmention.com/components/url_gen/play_flash.php?autoplay=1&clip_info=2276543284|38| 21^2276544731|0|59^2276546355|0|59^2276547257|0|59 ^2276548703|0|59^2276550353|0|59^2276551271|0|59^

And I really, really hope it is indeed in the episode, 'cause any Jo/Adam scene is something I'm always very much okay with. :lol:

May need to fix the link because I have no idea what the hell I am looking at. All I have is a bar and when I press play, nothing happens and a white screen. :confused:

I love AJ (Adam) in the park with his scarf. I love when he shares pics on Twitter. I also enjoy with they actually go to NYC and film. It's awesome.

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE WHEN A FRATERNITY PRANK GOES AWRY ON HALLOWEEN AND A PLEDGE MASTER IS LEFT FOR DEAD IN AN OPEN GRAVE, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, OCT. 28

CHEAT TWEET: Fraternity prank + cemetery = dead body in open grave! #Halloween 10/28 9PM ET/PT #CSINY http://bit.ly/pRj1N1

"Get Me Out of Here!" — The CSIs investigate when a fraternity prank goes awry on Halloween and a pledge master is left for dead in an open grave, on "CSI: NY," Friday, Oct. 28 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)

Sela Ward (Jo Danville)

Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)

Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)

AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)

Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)

Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)

GUEST CAST

David Burke (Stanley Fisher)

Torrey Vogel (Paul Warren)