Sela/Jo Thread #1 "I'm Jo Danville. I didn't do it."

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 25, 2010.

1. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  2. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

TheChaoticBox, thank you very much for this information! It'd be great to see Sela anywhere.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I still miss Stella, but I'm starting to like Jo with this season. Yesterday was fun. "I could have cleaned up on you fools." LOL

And the record shop scene. "You got a problem with Alabama?"

I also rewatched a few eps from last season and loved the chat roulette ep ending.

4. macandjogirl

macandjogirl Victim

5. LoveSela

LoveSela Dead on Arrival

She was so adorable on The View today. Loving the new curly hair look. <3

6. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

The curly hair were amazing! I wish they could let her keep them on the show.

I liked her outfit too, very simple, very "Jo".

Too bad the whole "interview" was so short and practically without questions, but at least Sela was talkative and menaged to say a few funny things (story about diaper, or being fired for drinking Coca-Cola).

But the thing I'm most happy about - apart from the chance to see her - is this clip from Friday's episode they showed. :adore:

7. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I am not able to watch this interview ANYWHERE (I'm not a US resident). I'm crawling my eyes out.

What did she say about diapers?

8. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

I guess it's not uploaded anywhere yet.

Well, she was talking about the reasons why she stopped working in tv shows after House (though she didn't resign from movies). Like she was all so busy while all the years she spent on different sets that she didn't really have time for her (small at that time) kids. She was leaving them notes saying "Mom loves you" when she was leaving in the morning and, according to her words, this was the hardest part. And she said that one time she was somewhere with her kid (playground, I guess, but I don't remember) and she was so not used to spending time with her kids that she didn't even take diapers with her, so she had to borrow a diaper from another woman with a child being there (she named the woman and I guess it was someone recognizable, due to the reactions, but I didn't remember who it was). So this was pretty much the moment when she decided it's time to take a break. ;)

9. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Ha, that's hilarious.

10. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

Hilarious was to hear her impersonating herself, going: "I'm sorry, can I borrow a diaper?" ;)

But either way, it was really, really SHORT and they didn't even ask her a single question about CSI:NY, so don't bawl your eyes out. ;)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Awww I still want to see it!!!! If anyone finds it please post :). I've been looking but no luck :(.

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I hope the women from 'The View' treated her with respect and didn't interrupt her. Every time I watch that show and it's not often, they seem very rude.

13. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

It's on ABC official site, as usual, but only for people living in US. :(

EDIT: Well, I don't like this show for this reason mainly (I mean, interrupting). As much as I love Whoopi, I think she's a little "overwhelming".
    But no, they didn't really interupt her, but in such a short "interview" that would be hardly possible. They only asked her about this hiatus from tv shows, then about her cheerleading past and how therapy helped her and her husband. Usual questions, when you look at her interviews. So, if it wasn't for watching Sela (and, as it turned out, a little preview of CSI:NY episode), I'd call it not worth my time.

I wish CBS make her come to Craig Ferguson. I still think their interview from 2005 was one of the best with Sela.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  14. macandjogirl

macandjogirl Victim

It was Annette Benning, aka Mrs. Warren Beatty, that she borrowed the diaper from.

I love that she told the Coke/Pepsi story. When I read that in her book, I laughed so hard.

15. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

Annette Benning? Seriously? Wow, I have no idea how I missed this detail.

Thanks, macandjogirl.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011