Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Does anyone else think that 12x08 might have a lot to do with Catherine? Cause I swear I remember a spoiler saying something about her past coming back to haunt her....

ETA: I take that back. I looked back and saw that it said her final case and something about stopping at nothing to get the truth. Don't mind me. I'm an overworked civil servant. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't even recall that spoiler...where was it?

3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

yeah, it feels like they might be pulling off another 'Riley/Langston in peril'. maybe it will be a good episode, but c'mon there are plenty of ways to develop a new character without having him/her be put in danger, especially when he/she is just starting out. well, then again, despite the 'hostage thing' in "No Way Out", at least almost all of the original characters had good scenes and/or a pretty decent amount of screen time in that particular episode; I think I'll only really be worried if half or more than half of the season ends up focusing mainly on the two newbies, the same way seasons 9-11 were mainly focused on Ray, and so far I don't see that happening, not yet anyway. like I said before though, it could end up being a good episode, we'll see.

oh the love triangles; and now CSI is getting one too? one of the things I liked about this show in general was that even when they did have romances or potential romances they weren't overdramatic and didn't make the series turn into a soap opera; I know, I'm probably overreacting but I really hope they make the whole thing subtle or something if not drop it.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, both Marg and Paul asked for less screentime and episodes, and Jorja doesn't want to do every episode. So that is their choice.

As for Greg, well, he's a supporting character and they will always get less screentime.

Personally, I don't think there's enough Nick. :p

And Russell is the new guy and a lead, so he will be featured the most.

5. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Greg is a main character, CSI is not The Nick and DB Show or The Nick and Ray Show, it's an ensemble

And yeah some have lessened their time, Eric hasn't and he's been getting a real short stick at times in recent years

And when will your satsifaction be met? I'd be beyond thrilled for Greg to get some of the stuff Nick gets

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Being a main character has no bearing. He's a supporting character just like Nick was at one time, when Nick didn't get that much screentime

Nick is finally getting his due and who knows after Marg leaves maybe Greg will be featured more.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

TV Guide has a CSI cover story out this week. Check it out.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Catherine and DB are the leads so that means Nick is still a supporting character as well. :rolleyes:

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Guys, we've asked you nicely several times not to snipe at each other and get pissy over semantics and opinions. This is a formal request to cut it out now.

You're allowed to dislike characters and say so. You're allowed to like characters and say so. If you don't like what someone is saying then ignore them, but do not get into a bitch-fest about it. Just stop it.

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, it's a good thing shows can have more than two leads and tptb think highly of George to give him the screentime he gets.

Who knows what will happen after Marg leaves.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Quit your whining!:shifty:

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Look the show is on its last lets and so just take it for what it is.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Discussion and whining are two different things..;)

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here's part of it. Sounds like they're making us buy the TV Guide to get the rest.

Love the picture of Ted and Marg. :D

CSI Cheers up with Ted Danson

Susan

15. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for posting that Blackflag! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.