so. how's your love life?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Jan 27, 2006.

1. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

its weird, at my school NO people in my grade go out with eachother, but in older and younger grades they do. its so creepy

2. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Same here. But I'm not fretting. I see the problems my friends go through with their boyfriends, crying and such, and I've gone through the same thing so I'm not exactly looking for a guy right now. I intend to enjoy my single life as it is. :)

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Well, I had two good encounters with the guy four blocks up for me and they all took place at the bus station. Not last Friday but the Friday before he came up a few feet close to me, smiled and said hi. Then when we got on the bus my brother and I took a seat first(we sat in the seats facing the windows) and he came on after us and took the seat(which faces the front) closet to me. I mean, there were so many empty free seats but he chose to sat there. I noticed he was kind've looking at me and he was resting his fist on his chin while doing that...

This past Friday I saw him again at the same bus station. This time he kept a bit more of a distance but kept circling my area. The bus came and I went on first and sat in the same spot as last time. He sat in the same spot too(the one closet to me) I caught his attention, locked eyes with him and gave him my signature flirty smile. He smiled back but it wasn't this little smile but this HUGE one. The corners of his lips kept slipping...it was so cute heh. The last I saw of him when we turned left and he asked me, "Is this the number 26?" and I go, "Nope, this is the 27." Then he replies, "Dammit, ok thanks." then he got off. I wonder though..did he get on the wrong bus on purpose(there's a sign that says which bus it is) or no. Hmm...either way I gotta make a move!

4. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Mine might be coming to an end.

I suspect the guy I'm dating is cheating on me and it's making me depressed. Bleh. Guess the only thing that truly loves me is chocolate which is alright because I love it just as much.

5. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

oh yes i find in times of need chocolate is the best thing ever!!! as they say its better then sex (somtimes) lol.

6. LoneWolf13

LoneWolf13 Lab Technician

Yeah I've seen my friends go through a lot of drama regarding relationships, and I don't mind being single but sometimes I just wish there was some guy in my life that I could turn to.

7. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

What love life????
    lol...but seriously....i dont have one!!

8. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I have been divorced 1 yr today and I'm enjoying every minute of being single again, altho I have 2 kids, going out doesn't happen often. Kind of hard to meet guys when I seldom go anywhere... :lol:
    <----be nice to find someone with a body like that :D

9. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Yay.. I finally have a sort-of lovelife again.. after uhm.. a long long long time :p I loved being single, honestly, but the butterflies feel so much better.. sometimes.. sometimes I can kill them, because they make me do things I'd rather not *cough*outofjealousy*cough*

10. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I've no love life!

11. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

glad to see people with good love lives, and well if not, then it'll happen, it always is good in the end

12. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

i SO feel your pain

The guys who do step up and want to flirt while you have two kids in tow are for me, not 'keeper' material.

Love life would b great. A life in general would b nice. *sigh*

13. CSIri

CSIri Captain

It's oing a little better these days actually :D
    We'll see what happens

14. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

My love life is still non-existent too. But I keep spending time with this guy who's a gay and everyone thinks he's my boyfriend. :lol: I love being single. I'm the kind who won't go out on any date unless I'm really really interested. But I flirted with a guy last Saturday it's so hilarious coz he did the same thing with me :lol:

15. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

How's my love life? I have to live vicariously through my ship to live one. On that note, it's VERY active. :lol:

But seriously, it's non-existent, because I don't want my dad to sit on a rocking chair on our porch with a shotgun.

But I'm not really complaining.