**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

That they did not change the pictures at the beginning is not really a surprise. At the moment they don't know if they are filming the last 19 episodes of the show, so why would they even consider "wasting" the money on new pictures.

2. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Plus, she didn't become a full-fledged CSI until Season 5, she was only doing DNA in the lab, so it's possible that it wasn't against department rules if they weren't working together constantly in the field and at the lab.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, that's true. I forgot about her being in DNA for a while LOL.

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

What do you mean, they don't know if they're filming the last 19 episodes?

5. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

They were sure acting like they were breaking the rules when they were together.

6. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

CSI:Miami is renewed year by year, every change they make is always subjected to a possible "cancellation waste" so it is kinda pointless to consider a change of pics a waste of money on the possibility these could be the last 19 episodes, it would have been that way every year in the last 10 seasons.

I am kinda tired of seeing this negativity about the show, I find it strong and still so interesting and I am starting to avoid social networks because all I see is CSI:Miami fans being pessimistic about it. I am not, I love to watch it and I'll do it till the last episode, hoping it will air in a really far future.
    I think we should spend sometime celebrating the big milestone of the 10th year of broadcasting, it's something that really says much about the importance of this show on television..

7. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

lusiana88--thank you so much for saying that! I am very optimistic about Miami too. I still find the series to be fresh and exciting and am hoping for many more seasons. Especially because the cast is still enjoying themselves too!

8. fanilowchick

Yes, thank you. I was surprised and disappointed with the amount of negativity just because we had a small bump in ratings. CSI: Miami is still a strong show with a large, dedicated fanbase, and I believe it can make at least another season if we just stick to it and let CBS know we care.

Apparently, some fans are pulling together a massive event called CSI: Miami Fan Fest 2012 to celebrate 10 years on the air. I'll let you know when I have more information.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release for episode four. :)

10. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

It seems that, at the end of the last few seasons, the writers have written themselves into these huge holes, which requires all sorts of strange, borderline impossible feats to begin the next season. Sunday's episode was no different. The premise of the show--an escaped serial killer--is believable. But so many people have escaped from police custody over the life of this show, the mayor of Miami would have dumped the entire police force by now.

Meanwhile, others have correctly noted the growing gulf between Caine and the rest of the team. I suppose part of the thinking is that Stetler's incarceration removes a malicious watchdog from IAB, meaning there can be more abject rule-breaking and violence. The same laxness had beset CSILV and CSINY, and you'll notice their season premieres went to lengths to say things were back to science and crime-solving.

I stopped watching because of all this fanciful stuff. I watched to see if anything has changed. It hasn't.

11. fanilowchick

I'm looking forward to this one. I hope the hype about Horatio "possibly meeting his match" in this guy's father isn't overblown. Horatio needs a strong enemy (no, Memmo won't do anymore, at least not anymore) to challenge him.

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Here! Here! Lus! :thumbsup:

CSI:Miami Lives!!!!

It will go on forever Lusiana.

No worries my friend! :)

I am also looking forward to this season and I am wondering about O'Shay. I think something deeper is going on here and Horatio is going to get a shocker! So I am told. ;)

Now we just have to wait and see. :shifty:

Big wave hello to all my friends! :lol:

HCrazy

13. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey - welcome back, HCrazy :p - long time, no see! I'm hoping that O'Shay storyline will be a good one to get H to look at his crazy ways the past few years - definitely missing Stetler right now. I'm tired of H always being "beyond reproach" - he's done some shady things and I wish they'd stop demonizing IAB - they're just doing their jobs. Wonder how O'Shay will be when we see him again.

Also looking forward to that "fire" scene in the next episode - looks intense! :eek: Can't wait to see that Ryan scene in the tornado ep. either - good chances for lots of team moments that were missed in the Season Premier!

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey MiamiRocks!

Thanks for the welcome back my friend. :p

Well you said what I am hoping for... The new Stetler will be O'shay! :devil:

I haven't changed a bit! :p Oh and still DuCaine too! :drool:

Yes I am aware of the Eric, Calleigh fling. :guffaw: I love my Cal no matter who she is with... but I prefer Horatio, of course.

The fire scene does look intense and I have to say, Both Horatio and Calleigh in the same scene helping Eric is a plus.

So far we have H shot. :eek:

Nat in sinking car almost killed! :eek:

Eric almost blown up! :eek:

Ryan slammed around in a Tornado!!! :eek:

I can only imagine what they will do to poor Walter! :wtf:

I must say, I am enjoying the action very much. :thumbsup:

HCrazy

15. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

That fire scene next week has me intrigued - Horatio, Eric and Cal all seem to be investigating that scene when it blows - that in and of itself is refreshing! Although it's funny that there's a pic of H just kneeling and staring at a bed in flames - way to be stoic, H! (HCrazy - glad to see you're still DuCaine and not ashamed ;) )

So, do you all think we'll get a team scene in the tornado ep.? Poor Ryan - I love that guy! He's really grown on me over the years and has gotten really beaten up by the team the last few years. Honestly, I wish Calleigh would be there - I feel like that warm relationship she used to have w/Ryan has become so cold and distant, almost like her relationship with Horatio.

It seems there was an interesting E/C scene (never thought I'd say that :lol:) that was cut from the premier. (I say interesting for me b/c it sheds some light on Calleigh and where her character may be headed). It's coming out that the E/C "break-up" (or whatever you want to call it) could've been b/c Eric doesn't like Calleigh's work-a-holic work ethic. (Anyone who knows more, feel free to clarify). That came out of nowhere, and it's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. It's interesting, but it doesn't make a lot of sense - wonder if they'll revisit it. If Cal is having second thoughts about her job and how much of her life it takes up (I'm going by the scene w/the kid in the premier), I would think she would have to talk to her supervisor ::cough:: Horatio ::cough::. Horatio should know all about that kind of thing anyway...we'll see where it goes.

I just wish TPTB would stop w/the romance crap on all sides and cut to the core of the matter - the TEAM...as a family. I want to see H be honest w/the team. I want to see the team express their love and gratitude for H and vise versa. I liked that H/Nat interaction at the beginning of the premier, but it seems like she's the only one H cares about on the team - I mean, what about all those near-death experiences Cal had that he was MIA on :rolleyes: (meaning that he never asked if she was OK to come back to work :shifty: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.