Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

What happened to the scene from the picture in TV Guide?

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

That's a very good question. Maybe it's in another episode? Yep overly optimistic today :lol:. I really don't know but it definitely wasn't in last night's episode. They do appear to have the same clothes in the picture that they wore last night though. Although Calleigh always has the same clothes lol. But I'm going with... deleted scene :shifty:.

ETA: I think we need to start thinking of new thread titles...

3. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

Well I hope someone leaks that deleted scene if it is one

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys and gals ;)

Let remember to post three (3) lines of discussion about Eric and Calleigh. That way this thread is more enjoyable to readers and it doesn't get to spammy.

Thanks, :D

5. snowbunny

snowbunny Hit and Run

Over on twitter, Adam Bryant, from TV guide, said that his article was a season preview not just a premiere preview. And from the last scene with Calleigh and Austin, you know the seed has been planted in Calleigh about all things she's missing out on because of her job. And you know Eric will factor into that some how. I still think we'll get the Eric and Cal park bench scene but in a later eppy. That BTS pic was just released a week or two ago, so it may not have been intended to be in the premiere because they finished filming that eppy a long time ago.

6. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

Hey guys Ive been lurking for a while now and I've decided to rear my head J
    I'm in the UK and even though I cant watch last nights ep yet im already really disappointed about them not showing that scene :(
    Jw though if anyone else noticed that the bench in the TV guide pics or a bts pic that has been posted somewhere is the bench at the park where they set the guy up. you can see it in this clip > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft-_KcvRwGo
    Maybe it’s not and the lack of e/c interaction is playing hell with my brain I wish i could find the picture but i cant remember where i saw it. Im sure its a behind the sences pic if anyones got it would u mind sharing?
    They wouldn’t make such a fuss about the scene if we were not getting it so in my little fanfiction world i would have Calleigh going back to the park and sitting there thinking about the little boy and what shes missing out on and then Eric would come along and some words would be shared and she'd finally open up then tah dah they be back together. Perhaps even an i love you thrown in there.
    I can dream...:lol:

7. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Oh, well...very disappointed with that episode then. I'm pretty sure the EC scene was supposed to be in this episode, so they must have cut 2 scenes - this 'lovers spat' and their 'talk' at the end of episode. Why?Have no idea, but it makes me trust EC writers less and less...I might skip the episode, as Horatio in pain and everyone running constantly is not something I would like to watch. The only good thing is, that when EC fans are disappointed this thread becomes finally alive(maybe it's more alive when something good happens, but it's been so long ago when we got 'something' that I'm not sure that it's the case ;)). Nice to read you, everyone :)

8. kclairem

kclairem Civilian

The CSI:Miami producer's blog even addressed the content of the scene in a new blog post that went up this morning. Apparently the argument was about some animosity that Delko has in regard to decisions Calleigh has made or does make at work. Its literally one sentence. At least that gives us an idea of what we were suppose to see. It's on cbs.com so I'm assuming it is ok to post the link. http://www.cbs.com/shows/csi_miami/producers_blog/66131/
    Most of these posts are a little dated when they go up, but at least it's some info. I hope you guys enjoy.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The only thing that makes me glad if this scene was indeed deleted is that I'm not sure I want to see them fighting again. But I would've liked to see the scene in the bench that the pic shows. It's probably them making up after the "fight" and one can't go without the other so I would've needed the other scene anyway lol.

So I was surfing around the net and came across this....

[​IMG]

10. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

so it is the same bench. so where the hell did our scene go :confused:. maybe im just clutching at straws here trying to find at least one thing we were promised. at the begining of this clip
    E/C are walking together and he mentions that she is signed out on the board. Finding out now that their lovers tiff is about him not likeing how she does things at work that scene better NOT have been it!
    I know its rather sad of me but i've been so excited for this episode and been driving my boyfriend nuts since the bench spolier came out and what did we get....?
    yet again the writers have been messing us around :brickwall:. I hope things start getting better and that the bench scene will be fitted in somewhere

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  11. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

*SIGH* This is why I pulled the plug on Eric/Calleigh a long time ago. I'll watch once in a great while but to me, E/C has crumbled to dust and the shipper heart in me has stopped beating on CSI. :(

It has stopped beating since SMacked was lost (hopefully temporarily of course) last year but E/C and the decade of letdowns has prevented it from reviving. Only with the onset of ABC's "Castle" has my TV-Shipper heart been resuscitated once more.

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

So, there was nothing last night? No bench scene? They've decided to skip the storyline altogether this season as well? I haven't seen season premiere and will not watch CSI Miami until something is explained, just like I skipped nearly the whole last season...

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Nope, nothing; just a couple of evidence-collecting scenes together, and, of course, their concern for each other when the explosion happened.
    kala, just like you, I skipped nearly the entire last season (only watched the premiere), but I'm keeping hope this year. We might still get the bench scene everyone's talking about in later epis...
    I'll continue watching because Cal's very present in the episodes, and because I believe that E/C will be brought back together sometime during this season!

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks for the reply; Thanks to perriwinkle88, who uploaded EC scenes on YT I have now seen them.
    My thoughts...They are awful! Hate them deeply. I would rather not have EC scenes at all. So Eric was in danger and Cal's reaction to it was that they have lost the evidence. How cold :confused: She was caught in fire and caughing(with her lungs history) yet there was no concern about her in his voice. Not only like they had no feelings towards each other but also like they were barely co-workers who know each other for few weeks. No togetherness at all.
    How disappointing. I am in the mood that don't believe anything will be explained, ever. I wish I thought otherwise, but tptb had such occasions in this first two episodes, yet they scrap it :( Don't like it.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I expected more concern too :shifty:. I have no idea what tptb are thinking at this point. They are a constant contradiction between what is said in interviews and what actually happens on the show. It's very disappointing. We have no idea what exactly is going on between Eric and Cal or what the status of their relationship is. Her shouting was pretty frantic, but then again I guess that would be so when sharing an explosion with anyone, so... meh. This season needs to pick up, SOON! I can't take another season 9!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.