Episode 10x01 - 'Countermeasures' ***CONTAINS SPOIILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 23, 2011.

1. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

hey just wanna let uk fans know if u wanna watch cbs channel live to watch csi miami watch it here:

[removed link]

Unless it streams directly from CBS, iTunes, CTV.ca and similar legit sites, other links cannot be provided. Thanks!

i just hope watching LIVE online isnt going against the rules now...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
  2. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I'm going to sign off for the night. I'll be back tomorrow to see what everyone thought about the episode and share my opinion!

3. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Well not everyone lucked out. WWJ TV Detroit is running 25 minutes late. At least CBS is flashing time delay countdown messages for each next show several times during the previous one. That may encourage people to stay tuned or come back since they know exactly when the show will start.

Just my luck. I was having cable problems most of today (going crazy to possibly miss CSIM) and only just got it back about 15 or 20 minutes ago.

I need a virtual hug right now.

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Yep! Over here on the East coast too!

Arghhhhhhhhh!

Hang in East coasters!

Oh and hello again, everyone! Been a while eh. :D

Still love DuCaine! :)

5. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

Ok, I just watched the episode on Live Stream. I'm not gonna spoil anything for those who haven't seen it but I'm just gonna say a few lil things.

It's a good episode - Definitely worth stayin up all night to get to watch it (It's 4:05am!). That's my opinion anyway.

A few heartbreaking scenes especially the one with Horatio and Toller at the end as well as the one with Calleigh and Austin which is also at the end. Oh and DEFINITELY the one with Ryan and Natalia....I almost cried.

Oops, did I say to much?

I'd give it a.....6 out of 10, maybe a 7. ;)

6. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Such a great start to the season! I want to post so much but I have to go to bed now. Will post later. :thumbsup:

7. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Hi5 babe! were prob the only UK citizens willing to stay up all night! Hehe x

A little complaint though....were did the scene from my profile pic go? I was SOOOOOO looking forward to it :mad: gotta salute DC acting though...he was amazing XD x

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

C

Weak story, case and forensics.
    Strong character performances, especially Calleigh, Horatio, and Natalia.

9. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

*High fives*. LOL, yeah. I have College in 5 hours and I have to start getting ready in 3! :shifty:

10. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

So Marisol was an NDE-(near death experience) dream.
    Injured H to the rescue. Horatio saved Natalia.
    Someone tie Horatio to a hospital bed. The poor guy is obviously in agony.
    Aww...sweet Ryan and Natalia moment.
    Boy, Natalia is pissed at Randy. I don't blame her. He shot her boss and tried to drown her.
    H, you're not okay, you stubborn red haired lieutenant. Get your butt back to the hospital...NOW!!!
    Yes, you are good looking, Walter...like a teddy bear. I could pinch your cheeks off.
    Is everyone around Horatio blind? If you've got one good eye you can see he's in agony and looks like he's about to faint any second.
    Randy, call him, you jerk.
    Frank, get Horatio to the hospital.
    Call 911 and get Horatio to the hospital.
    Looks like Horatio is going to have to pass out before anyone gets the nerve to drag him back to the hospital. Is everyone that intimidated by Horatio? Really?
    So far, I like CSI: Miami's season premiere better than CSI: NY's.
    Back to the show...
    Toller's running, everyone's running. It's the running show. :guffaw:
    Seriously: I never would've guessed the necklace belonged to Toller's mom.
    Great. The old abused as a child defense.
    H, get back to the hospital, you're bleeding.
    Show-off. Bet that hurt. Silly H.
    Get up, Toller, you mangy S.O.B.
    Aww...he wants to stay Calleigh. I want to stay with H. Can I stay with H? Please, please, please.
    Poor Horatio. Marisol's got a real tight hold on his heart.
    FINALLY!!! Someone is taking Horatio to the doctor. Of course, had to wait till the end of the episode.

Next week's episode looks intense.

I loved this episode. Wish I could honestly say that about CSI: NY's premiere. Ah. I'll save that rant for the CSI: NY section. Back to CSI: Miami. If season 10 continues, it's gonna be season 8 all over...minus Jesse Cardoza. I loved how even as injured as he was H managed to come to Natalia's rescue. Forget Super H or Robo H, he's tough guy H. I wish we had one of those grading polls like with the CSI: NY episodes. Since we don't, I'll just tell you if we did, I'd vote A+. Can't wait for the replay on ON DEMAND tonight after midnight--Alabama time.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

This episode wasn't the worst I've seen, but I definitely felt like it was a bit unorganized and difficult to follow the storyline. I kept forgetting what was going on....... I really really liked how they put Marisol in there and did the freaky switcharoo with Natalia in that part.

But I was annoyed with how Horatio was going back and forth with death, and then he was fine, and then bad, then ok, then perfectly normal, then wheezing and falling over, then kinda ok again, and THEN going to the hospital...... All of that was incredibly weird to me.

All this negativity aside, my favorite part was the scene with Ryan and Natalia. I feel like that one scene brought so much humanity to both of their characters, because they actually expressed their feelings. We got to find out a tiny tidbit of how Ryan felt after getting shot, and how Natalia considered quitting after going through a horrible ordeal. It almost made me want to ship them, but I'd be too scared of what would come of it because of past Miami relationships. Obviously I'm a big fan of Togo, but he did do a great job of doing the "comforting" thing without getting overly touchy-feely.

Overall I wasn't totally impressed with the episode, but I think this season will have some pretty good/epic ones to come.

12. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

I nearly laughed myself to death, and the episode felt like it lasted an hour and a half. Did none of his supposedly brilliant, eagle-eyed colleagues notice that Horatio was gasping, wheezing, and sporting the complexion of old cottage cheese? And how stupid were the criminals not to capitalize on his weakened condition? I did empathize with his desire to go with Marisol, though; longing is a theme I play with often in my fannish works, and it was nice to see the writers acknowledge that sometimes the heroes wish they didn't have to be.

13. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

Typical episode: all action, little to no forensics.

Personally, the only thing I found interesting was Horatio being totally out of it. Good job, DC. *half-hearted clap*

Not a great start to a season, in my opinion. That plus the delay = greater chance of cancellation at the end of the season...although, I suppose we'll have to wait until the ratings come in tomorrow.

I still think CBS is doing this on purpose, but whatever. *shrug*

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

The episode was ok, I've seen better.

Things I liked:

Even though there were some scenes where it was Super H to the rescue, I like that they showed that he was not ok. He even admitted it at the end

My favorite scene of this episode was between Calleigh and Austin, he wanted to stay with her. I was in awww with this scene.

Haven't seen the promo for next week, hopefully it'll be posted online soon

15. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

The promo for episode 2 came out a few days ago, for some reason before episode 1 even aired - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpEVdmp_Mlw

For those who might want to watch the episode again - [removed link]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011