**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

CSI:Miami - Episode 10.08 - Spoilers - "Dead Ringer"

• This is the second installment of the yet unsolved series of murders of prostitutes. Miami is now being terrorized by what the media has billed as the “Miami Taunter”.
    • The Team is conducting a major surveillance on their prime suspect, Dr. Esteban Navarro.
    • While the CSIs were about to apprehend Navarro & company for a minor traffic violation, another body was found.
    • Evidence found at the scene and DNAs lead them to a serial killer’s confession. Case solved, end of story…..but Horatio thinks otherwise.
    • Natalia causes a Lab Tech to lose her job.
    • Ryan gets down and dirty literally as he crawls down a dog run in pursuit of a suspect.
    • O’Shay also appears in this episode.
    • Sorry but so far no EC scene (not even a working one).

3. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Really interested in the Natalia part of this. Causing a lab tech to be fired? Through Natalia's own mistake? I doubt it, she seems to take responsibility for her mistakes. Wonder what this lab tech did, and who, for that matter. We met a couple last season.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Just watched few Promos:eek::eek: how I wish to be American today just for one day......
    On the other hand I might better want to trade my nationality during 10.3 :drool::drool:
    **don't think about Ryan** **head-slap**:rolleyes:

5. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I never did like Natalia, and I reckon she's a complete liability in the field. Sounds like she might be in the lab too... Though I suppose we have to see what the circumstances are.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^ Personally I like the characters with flaws - like Natalia, Ryan, & Horatio. "Perfect" characters are often the most boring.

I'm interested in seeing what the Natalia bit is all about, but I'm also keeping in mind that that site isn't the best at wording things.

I'd like to hear Shane's version of the spoilers.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

We should wait to see the circumstances.Natalia is very conscientious in her job.Who's to say that Natalia did anything more than bring something to light that the tech was doing,or she found out the tech was covering up mistakes etc.
    As far as being a complete liability in the field,not more than anyone else.
    Ditto.There is quite a bit of bias at the particular site the spoiler came from.You have to take things with a grain of salt at times.

In reality,they all have flaws they are just overlooked for some or in certain situations.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

9. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Don't want a fight, and it's just my personal reaction to the character, but I don't like her, and I don't trust her judgement - 'being conscientious' could well mean not supporting one of the team... I wouldn't want her to have my back, that's for sure. Of course they all have flaws, and they've all (occasionally) made bad calls. And yes, it makes them more interesting. But I wouldn't say any of the others is a liability. And it's hard to forgive that she's nearly got H killed - twice - Sleepless, where she nearly took his head off (fortunately, she's also a bad shot), and Mayday, where she's so fixated on North and his children, that she leads H right into a trap. Anyway, as I said, just my view. We can't all like all the characters.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

How does being conscientious translate into not supporting one of the team?
    As far as "Sleepless" any of the other characters most likely would have had the same reaction to being drugged in an assignment that was approved by Horatio, even Horatio himself.
    Horatio was going to be on that dock ,he was backing up a member of his team,his arm wasn't twisted by Natalia. Besides,if she died out there alone,think of the horrible quilt Horatio would have carried over that.
    For some reason(according to TV Guide) Natalia is going through all she went through last season to get back her confidence etc.
    Granted we don't like all the characters, but they aren't at fault in every situation where something happens or almost happens to H.
    No fight,just my view.

Thanks for the TV Guide article mjszud.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

As far as the Randy ordeal, I certainly don't call it a "fixation" on him & his children. She was following a lead to get Toller, which any of the CSI's would have done. Horatio willingly followed, & I'm sure if H had any doubts himself he would have said as much. Randy was just a guy caught up with drugs, not a convicted murderer -- neither Horatio nor Natalia could have seen what was coming; neither had any real reason to think it was a trap.

12. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I could argue this one for a long time, but I won't! I'm aware how biased I am towards Horatio...

13. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

If the Miami team were real cops, I would be surprised if any one of them would still have a job. They've all crossed the line, made huge mistakes, or gone way above the call of duty too many times.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

LOL,good point.

15. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

This is exactly why I don't even bother defending them anymore. They're nothing more than fictional characters on a sub-par TV show.

Doctor Who, on the other hand...hehe, now THERE'S a good show.

*disappears into lurkerdom again*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.