The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Dear CBS/UK/To whom it may concern,

Why must we wait till 2012 to see the CSI:NY season 8 premier AND to buy the Season 7 DVD? Do you not know how much i need my Mac? I'm a obsessive fan girl and need my Mac NOW! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
    Thanks,
    Jess

Dear brain,

Must you dream about Mac and possible CSI:NY story lines? It's killing me that i have to wait till next year to see new episodes so dreaming about him won't help.Please shut off and let me sleep with nothing to dream about.
    Your's truly,
    Jess

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  2. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Random quick rant, but why must big corporations make deals that don't make any sense? I'm flattered that you're giving me two free pizzas but what am I going to do with the six pizzas that I have to buy to get the two free pizzas? Who in the world can eat that much pizza? I'm not a hoarder, I don't need that much pizza. And how is anyone saving money with that deal? I guess I just don't have a talent for business.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear brain,
    please why don't I get normal dreams? Every night I get something so weird that even Dream Translator wouldn't help. That's just too weird. And why it must be so vivid that I can view/feel everything like it was happening in real life? Boom
    (just a random rant)

4. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

You should be lucky, BlueDiamondStar. I'd kill to have an epicly vivid dream to get my creative juices flowing but, sadly, college is sapping it all out of me. I can't tell you the last time I had a really good dream, when my head hits the pillow it is lights out...anyway, my point is, be glad you're having great dreams like that. When your dreams start getting "normal" then you have something to worry about.:p

---

I can't stand Apple again. Is there any sort of regulation for these app makers or do they just put out a product they made for a final grade in Comp405 and hope for the best? I downloaded a free app and it, of course, doesn't work. Yes, I know, it's a free app, so don't expect much but just because it's free doesn't mean it should be shoddily put together! It can't even get past the darn loading screen without shutting down my iTouch in a fit of anger; at least let me get to see the promise land before calling it quits, you stupid piece of data!
    For once, I didn't want to hit my computer today because all of my frustration was focused around Mr.Job's stupid App Store. :scream:Argh!:scream: If you hear a virtual gunshot on TalkCSI, that will be me, shooting my iTouch into a million pieces of useless technology. What's the point of spending 400+ dollars/euros for a thing that works 56 percent of the time?

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh thanks, you just made me love my dreams:)
    I've always had them too vivid. Yesterday found a topic on medhelp board about ppl having vivid dreams, was about to post comment when net gave out. Good thing, now I don't feel like whining about them anymore.
    Actually one dream was so real, extremely real, and I turned it into CSI/CSI Miami fic which I've turning into something I've got inspired by Hunger Games.
    Then there was two Csi Miami episode-like dreams. And one really epic about Ryan getting knocked out and left bloody on the ground (the last one's bc I got news about s9 returned and new season's episode 3 spoiler pics):lol:

---
    Gosh, for what night hours are meant to. It's the second night already when those damn trams are doing dragrace for few hours. My only question is WHAT THE HELL???
    I really want to know what is making them to drive so maniac-like exactly on this rail part.

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Wondering how the hell my mom can hear my music if the fricking volume is down low and gonna have to add two new epi's to my phone if i can

7. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Ok, so it's the first week of fall, right? Which means it should be cooler outside, right?

LOL, no. It's hotter right now than it was the majority of the summer.

Dang weather.

And of course, me being me, I have a heat allergy, so now I have red bumps on my neck, chest, arms, and leg. And I seriously hate how I look right now.

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Dear myself, stop being attracted to a person you'll never have. This is my problem, I tend to like the chase of going after the impossible, even though I know it'll never happen. It's not healthy for me to fall in and out of infatuation with a person who sees me as a "good friend." I wish there was an exasperated emoticon, because I'd love to use it right now.

Dear random person on the street, I'm riding a bicycle. There are puddles on the street. I move to the sidewalk to allow you to pass and, even though I moved out of the kindness of my heart, you still go through the darn puddles of water going 45 mph. :scream:Did you even try to brake, douchebag?:scream: It seemed like you sped up, which makes me wonder what kind of sick piece of humanity you are to get off watching a girl get splattered with dirty rainwater. (Speed+puddle)to the power of speed equals AFIS dripping wet and smelling like dirty water and mud. I looked like a pitiful dog left in the rain when I got back to my dorm room.:( Never have I wanted to kick a Toyota Prius until now.:lol:

9. heyheykaytayy

heyheykaytayy Victim

Dear drivers in the DC Metro Area, please use your turn signals. Also, when you have a red light please stop and don't get mad at me when I go on green and you are in the middle of the intersection. Stop in front of crosswalks and not on top of them and don't honk at people when they wait until someone clears the crosswalk to start driving.

10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

To my roommate, why do you have to come into the room with such a huff of exhaution and immediately collapse onto your bed like you've driven ten hours to get to the dorm room (and start snoring...loudly)? It's 7:00 pm and I know you have some kind of homework or studying you could be doing, but honestly what I have a problem with is the way you came into the room. I can't stand it when people huff and puff. If you have a problem, huffing and puffing isn't going to make it better. I can barely restrain the urge to scream in annoyance but it doesn't matter:(. I can't bring myself to say anything to my roommate because I hate conflict; here I am, eating a sandwich/typing on the computer listening to my roommate snore like she hasn't slept in decades. I really need to find my own place.

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Alarm clock - just because I ignore you for at least an hour every morning, that's no reason for you to not go off at all. You're just lucky my phone has a morning alarm too, or I would've overslept for work! (No, I'm not good at mornings.)

Monitor - couldn't you wait until a bit closer to payday to break. I know you're getting older, and I was thinking of getting a larger monitor to replace you anyway, but being down to just one monitor now really sucks. How am I supposed to watch TV and play games at the same time now?! :p

12. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

To my fellow college student.

Why must you always tell your problems to me and try to make me sympathise with you? I am not a councillor or a priest, i don't care 'how bad your life is' when it's not, there are people with worser problems then yours so STFU! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

13. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

...Are you talking to me, because I'm sorry, :rolleyes:I'll stop my bitching and hold it all inside and get an ulcer/internal bleeding. Or maybe I should buy a journal so I can write dark thoughts in the blackest ink available? That way everyone can know how utterly tormented I am about my girlfriend not calling me back.:rolleyes: But if you're talking about someone else, just say, "Hey, umm...I really don't get a flip about what you're talking about. Could you come back maybe, I don't know, never to talk about whatever's bothering you? Thanks a bunch." It's works for me, but I also don't have a ton of friends so I might not be a great source.:lol:
    ---
    Mr. Dean of my school, how come we don't have more pop fiction books in the library? Sometimes I get the urge to read about adolescent vampires feeding on the souls of twelve year old girls from Macedonia and, even though it's an incredibly stupid idea for a book, I should be able to have the choice to read it. It's kind of hard for me to have that choice when the book isn't there in the first place.
    ---
    As I read over other people's essays for English, I can't understand why people must use big words they don't use properly. You can't use a verb as a noun. When's the last time you heard someone say, "Hey pass me that crescendo over there." Never, unless you're in an English as a second language class, but they have an valid excuse. It saddens me that some of these kids have plans to go to med school or law school. I don't want someone who can't write on a college level proving my innocence in court or attempting to saving my life.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear Medical System,
    can't you just be simple and nice? It's really annoying when people need to wait more than two hours to get few mins talk to doctor. I know my mom isn't plucking money off the tree but it's not the reason to be short worded either. It's not our fault that damn IV drip costs so much and freaking therapy takes up to 10 drips which overall is about all her monthly paycheck.
    -
    Dear Mother Nature,
    can't you just be so nice and give more days like this in near future?
    -
    To my ear.
    Darn thing stop freaking me out! Then you suddenly turn volume up, then down. Decide once and for all!!
    -
    To somebody out there.
    Please isn't there some more luck that can be handled to me? Please?

15. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

To employers, stop telling me that I can't have the job because I don't have "work experience". How am I supposed to get experience when I can't even get to the interview process? I know other people in worse situations need jobs but I swear if I walk into Wal-Mart and see yet another senior citizen that looks near his/her expiring date telling me, "Welcome to Wal-Mart," I'm going to just give up looking for a job. I can't even talk to my parents about it because they're still living in the 1970s-1980s. They think all you have to do is walk up to the manager, smile sweetly while appearing up-beat, and *boom* you've landed yourself a nice flexible job for the next three/four years of your college life. That's so not the case anymore, parental units.