Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

Hi Sharp :)

I'm gutted. It was the biggest and best Eric fan site on the web; without an official website that was the next best thing. It's a dreadful day for the fans. All those screencaps - gone! Some of those video clips (ie Snow Wonder, Dodge's City) can't be found on youtube - that was the only place you could see them.

As I said, I'd spent hours trying to fix the site over the weekend and I had no idea it was going to expire. No one can contact the site's owner, Starshine, which is why the site remained hacked for so long. I guess no one can tell her that the site's gone. I've just checked and the files are all still there on ftp, so hopefully if we can contact her and she doesn't want to maintain the site for another year perhaps she'd be willing to let someone else pay for and run the site but keep the old content?

Such terrible timing too - with news about Eric's new movie filtering through and Season 12 about to begin :'(

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Hopefully something can be done :) and yeah talk about bad timing :(

3. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

I'll cross my fingers for a quick fix, but it is quite sad. Luckily we still have this forum to share things in the meantime :)

4. EmmaMay

EmmaMay Hit and Run

Eric is on KCBS tonight, promoting the 12th season, so if anybody see's any uploads, do let us foreign folk know!

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Szmile!, you do the tumbler account? That is horrible about that website. It was the best. If Starshine couldn't take care of it, she should have let someone else have control. I know I had a huge website for another actor at one time and I asked if anyone else wanted to take over since I couldn't afford it anymore and no one did so I let it die. However some pic links still work and so does the message board.

I really hope someone records that interview with Eric and posts it.

6. sharp52092

Should hopefully be uploaded on the news website :)

7. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Just saw the premiere and am so happy about all the great Greg moments :) The scene with Morgan made me laugh out loud, and I loved his classic moment at the coroner. He's so cute! Happy to learn more about his interesting family too. All in all, hopeful for a good season of Greg :)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  8. Dizzney

Usually you want to use spoiler tags until all time zones in the US have seen the show, I believe that is the rule.

Anyway, it was very enjoyable, although I did think we could have seen a little bit more of the B case. :)

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yes, that's the rule. :)

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved all his cute little grins and stuff in this episode.
    His talk with Sara about DB and the watch had me cracking up. And his stumbling with Morgan was just adorable. And we sorta got to meet his cousin. :)

11. thequeenjanice

thequeenjanice Witness

Thanks for the information. I apologize if I ruined anything for anyone :(

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

No, you didn't. Your comments were kind of generic, otherwise I would have just put in some spoiler tags for you. :) No problems!

13. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

Hi Dizzney,

No, the tumblr account is not me. I only offered to help out the website last weekend because seeing the dreary blue homepage made me sad. The Russian garbage that comprised the hack was found and deleted, but there was a hidden file somewhere that kept adding it back every time. We were on the verge of finding the hidden file and getting rid of it when the domain expired :( Nothing we can do now till Starshine eventuallly realises and either renews it or replies to one of Patty's/my e mails/tweets.

14. Dizzney

I loved Greg's glance to the side after he rambled on about the Nerd comment, realizing what he had said. That was funny. And I enjoyed him correcting Sara on the pronouncing of his cousins name, even though she looked like she said it wrong on purpose, just like she said the name of the substance saying it sounded Norwegian. They like to tease each other. :lol:
    I also liked his little "ugh" when he came into autopsy and saw the body. Shows he still gets a bit grossed out by things.

That is a shame about the website. :(

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  15. sharp52092

Alright amount of Greg last night

I like his hair better lighter, am I the only one?

Can't wait to see more Greg and Morgan interaction, hopefully some DB and Greg interaction, it will help me like DB more if him and Greg interact writers ;) hopefully we'll get some next week

DB called him "Saunders" :lol: though does that mean he and Greg haven't worked together much yet?

"Next time we get a new supervisor, I get to go to Hawaii" :lol: that or how about Norway to see your family

We met his cousin (sorta) but I can settle with that for now, later I want to meet a relative or relatives in person or flashback I think would work too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.