Ryan/Jon #30: 'Intensity is Sexy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, May 10, 2011.

?

What should the thread title be?

Poll closed May 15, 2011.
  1. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Hero of Our Hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Intensity is Sexy

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

AAA I'm so jealous lol! New York is my favorite place in the WORLD! When I was there a few years ago I made a point to watch the new Miami episode coming on that Monday night lol! :guffaw:We rented this apartment that had a completely jacked up TV so I went into frantic tech mode and fixed the TV! And I was able to watch the whole thing. :) Anyway, have fun, New York is a BLAST! And welcome to the states!!

Anyway, is that magazine article about Togo?

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the info. :)

This will be my first trip outside of Europe. Looking forward to it, especially as I have very recently suffered a tragic loss, so it will be good to take my mind off things.
    With it being the tornado episode I especially want to see this Miami epi. It will be good to see it a year earlier than we will get it here :)

No, the magazine article is a true life tale of some woman who trapped the guy who raped her by using csi techniques she had seen on tv. (Proof that the show can have a positive effect!) And there was just a pic of Nat and Ryan next to the article. Looked like it was from All fall down. Not a great pic, he was looking down at the table.

3. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

OMG, Jon looks incredible!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lates...8448196&set=pu.170401302997156&type=1&theater

What a sweetheart! Jon is in Toronto, Canada, this weekend doing a children's cancer fundraiser. http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?navtyp=SRH&sfld=C&logsrch=1&s=Togo

Also, from a Las Vegas gossip column from a few days ago: Actor Justin Long surprised his brother Christian with a Las Vegas visit to celebrate his 30th birthday and included their friend actor Jonathan Togo. The three attended The BeatlesLove by Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage. They posed for photographs with fans and Justin, who was at Love for the third time, ordered Patron.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the links Theresa. You are right on both counts,Jon looks great and is a sweetheart.

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh my gosh thanks for the goodies Theresa! :)

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics, Theresa. Jon is looking very good.........
    Justin must like that Cirque du Soleil show, if he has gone three times!

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Just learned that Cirque du Soleil is going to visit my country around Christmas. If before it was associating me with Mika (I saw on YT) then now my association goes on with Jon :D

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

He was in Toronto this weekend and I didn't know? I could've gone stalking. Oh well. It's nice he does fundraisers and stuff like that. :)

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Is that Ryan? I couldn't tell when I saw the pics in the Spoiler Lab. If it is it looks a lot more serious than they made it seem. o_O

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ohh, thankyou Greatfan! Love the pics, very exciting.
    That is definitely Ryan, and yessss he is injured. Hmm, that seems mean that I want him injured, but should be good, I like abit of angst:)

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Yep it's Ryan.He looks pretty bad.
    You're welcome Solitaire.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG OMG OMG THAT IS EPIC!!! *breathe in* *breathe out* *squeal*
    That looked :drool: (sorry I totally love hurt Ryan. The blood just looks too good on him)
    OMG OMG
    I'm gonna download that episode no matter how! I'd blow up whole library building if needed. I'd take everyone hostage if they tries to stop me. But that episode looks so epic right now and Ryan... *faints*

OMG OMG OMG SEASON 9 WILL RETURN NEXT TUESDAY WITH BLOOD SUGAR!!! I'm totally overdrive right now.
    I need cold, cold, freezing actually, shower to stop myself from banging walls :lol:

THESE ARE TWO BEST NEWS/THINGS HAPPENED TO ME TODAY AND THEY LIT UP MY MOOD SO MUCH **VERY VERY LOUD SQUEAL**

(don't mind my bashing, i'm totally out of mind now)

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!! He IS hurt for real!!! I just skimmed all the other posts lol....I'll read them later. I am so excited!

15. StoryGirl

StoryGirl Dead on Arrival

Even though I have an account here, I usually just like to look at the threads but this time I had to comment! That episode is gonna be so epic I think all us Wolfe Fans are gonna have a to make sure a doctor is nearby XD although I am pretty sure we'd enjoy having our hero in a major predicament (finally!) should be a good one :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.