Danny/Flack: New thread for the new season

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by drex, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drex

drex Civilian

Ok, guys so I'm a bit new at this thing, but I have been shipping DF for quite sometime now. I've been reading at Talk:CSI for awhile, but never joined. With season 8 coming up I haven't seen any new threads for this shipping so I'm hoping we get some good pictures.

Now, unfortunately DF scenes are being continuously cut down, now that certain person who not be named has entered the picture. But alas, we can still have fun right?

If you guys have any ideas for a catchy title please let me know, and we can all take a vote. Also what would you like to see for these two lovely boys in the upcoming season, especially with Danny passing his sergeant's test? Tell me some of your favorite moments between the two, and definitely feel free to post pictures of the two as we all love our blue-eyed boys.

2. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hello drex I am one of the mods here in Shipper Central.

I wanted to let you know that there already is a Danny/Flack thread in the forum.
    It's right here

Also I'm going to point out some of our rules quickly (there is a thread tacked to the top of the forum listing the complete rules for Shipper Central). The first one is to post at least three (3) lines of discussion regarding Danny and Flack.
    Second, is to keep it about Danny and Flack (not about anyone else unless it relates to their relationship
    Thirdly, HAVE FUN! :hugegrin:

If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of us mods.

Enjoy and Welcome again to TALK CSI.

3. drex

drex Civilian

Yeah I've been reading those for awhile, but I was thinking that it would be alright to do new thread for the new season since the most recent one was started back in '08. If not let me know and I can take it down. lol

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Since this forum gets very busy at times, there is one thread per pairing. So I'm going to lock this one and feel free to post away on the already establish thread.

Thank you. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.