H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by zippy, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Cal whopping Marisol's ass? Gaahh! :eek:

Oohhhh, 'Murder in a Flash' is excellent. Hehe.

Yeah, lately the only thing that keeps me from losing it each time I thought of Marisol married to H would be:

Oh well, she's just there so that when she's gone Cal would be his saviour and save him from breaking down! Then, they would be rockin' in the Hummer towards God-Knows-Where because no-one else ought to know where they go! Leave them be! They don't want to be hooked up with someone else! They only want each other!

:lol: :lol: Yes, it's a very long thought! :D

2. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

yes! it is a bit long! but it does exactly what ya want, takes your mind off the Evil One. y'know i nearly did the terrible when i watched 'Dead Air', i almost felt sorry for Aerosol. and then i hit myself. very hard.

so none of you have to hit me! it has been done!
    y'know, if she WAS going to die because of the cancer, i would feel a teeny bit bad for her. BUT, she meets her end some other way. so it's okay. im just gonna feel terrible for H. and ALSO. it would be even WORSE if Cal was the mole...then she'd be gone too! omg that is an awful thought.

3. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Cal: 911? My husband is swinging his hips in public... There's a massive drooling and a couple of girls fainted. Come and get them before I do.

I'm a caption maniac, I just can't help it! :lol:

4. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

I am tring to hang in there but I told my mom last night that as much as I can't stand H's sister in law I would rather have her there then getting Marisol forced on me. I still think that she is using her illness as a way to trap H.

5. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh don't worry HCfanforlife1982 keep going, pop your head round the door more often, cause whatever is happening in real Miami world, we have our our DuCaine microcosm to keep us sane ;)

Plus I don't think Marisol will last very long either, and then H will need someone to cheer him up, ooo who may that be ;)

*wishing really hard Cal isn't the mole :eek:*

6. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

If Calleigh is the mole, I WILL stop watching the show, it's bad enough that H is getting married to Aerosol, but if they kick Calleigh off of the show, that's where I throw in the towel.

7. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

Hey guys, do you know any good H/Cal Fan Fics that I could read 'cos I read CSIsMANIAC's one where H goes to New Zealand to bring Cal back and I was addicted to it. I need more, hee-hee. Thanks xxx

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ Oh gosh! I'm so sorry for getting you addicted! It was meant simply to keep our hopes up! :lol: There's a link that Palm posted earlier of a H/C fanfiction site.

H/C FF

I hope that helps :).

Now, there are several reasons as to why I don't believe Calleigh is the mole. First of all, she loves her job and jeopardizing it just dosen't sound like the Calleigh I know. Secondly, she would never turn agaisnt her team. Thirdly, she is smarter then that. Fourthly, she could hardly believe that Ryan broke protocol by bringing a vile of blood along with him. How could she even bring herself to break protocol and betray her team-mates and the entire lab?

Lastly, you know she loves someone. She can't do something that might get himn hurt so there!

CALLEIGH IS NOT THE MOLE!!!!

:eek: :lol: :eek: I think I'll be having a bad time to recuperate if she IS the mole. Get ready to open a therapy thread people! Arrrrrhhhhh!

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Totally agree. I'd miss Eric and Ryan, but... No Calleigh, No CSI:Miami.

10. Lost2MuchSpeed

11. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

And...what do you think she's doing Stef??

I've been away for a few days and hmm...I'm loving the 3rd pic from Under the Influence. H looks sexy. Yumm...:devil: oh but wait...he's Calleigh's!

HCFanforlife, I'd also prefer Yelina with H than Aerosol. But of course, what's perfect for me is DuCaine. I don't think Cal's the mole but I'm also not at ease coz many people are pointing their fingers at someone else and I like that character too! :(

But let's get back on topic. DuCaine moments will happen regardless of whether Ann D wants it or not. There's a natural attraction between H & Cal. Something unspoken, yet loud enough for us to notice. No wonder all the women never last long with H...coz Cal's the only one who's meant to be for him.

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Maybe the women who get together with H sense something going on between him and Cal so they figured they don't want to be with a man who has his heart taken by someone else. Or maybe they felt threatened simply by the thought that Calleigh is a bullet expert and she has the right to any guns, rifles, machine guns in the gun range. So they run away!

13. Lost2MuchSpeed

tteehee, check where her hand is going.
    it simply had t be mentioned ya see?! especially as he was tempting her by sticking his butt out like that!!

man, i'd be tempted. but i must reist! he's all Calleigh's for the taking

14. Palm

Palm Coroner

:lol: Ha, I just watched Kill Zone last night.
    Those were the good days. When Calleigh would lie down in front of H with a sniper's gun, talking about hot flashes....

*depressed for the future now*

15. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hot flashes! Yahaha! I love that scene. And that one at the gun range. Bet they were having steamy, hot flashes in their minds! :lol: :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.