Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

[​IMG]

source: http://twitpic.com/6hgfzp

2. Carollouise99

Carollouise99 Victim

Woah.... Creepy....

3. Ollie

Ollie Hit and Run

Wow, this is cool. Spooky but cool.

Though I can't wait for Jo/Mac/Flack scenes there (hence they're supposed to get to the cementary first). In a way, it seems like a perfect place for their interactions.

4. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

I'm pretty Meh on Camille, tbh. Her first appearance was better than her second, and yeah, she did bring out a different side of Hawkes and presented him a challenge or three, but can't say I'm really a fan or found it as engaging as I'd hoped it would be :p.

Sure, guess it could be between takes, or rehearsing, blocking, or a closer shot for Lindsay etc. Who knows.

Interesting to have a pic like that in the mix.

This one makes me smile, what can I tell ya :p.

Thanks for the article :).

:lol:

"...go ahead. say sumthin. dare ya."

*...there simply are no words...*

I agree about the facial stylings of Messer. Mac in particular looks very concerned... :lol:

Lol. Sry. Talk about a duck n' run toss out a noise maker diversion don't shoot teh messenger response :lol:

Nice to see it addressed head on, if folk are still asking the question about MK, I suppose.

Nice that Sam's return will be in an early season ep too. Something to look forward to.

Agree. Agree. And agree. All three points.

RE Crypt-pic. So, shooting the Xmas ep already are they? :p. Kidding. Will be interesting if the ep alludes to some bits of forgotten New York type stuff. Their quirky eps are fun when they don't feel self-aware. If it's an out and out Halloween ep I'll be a tad more skeptical, given previously themed offereings :lol:

Thanks for pics and tidbits.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

My favorite episode of CSI: NY is "Boo" from season 4, usually seasonal episodes irritate me, but that one was fantastic, if this turns out anywhere as good as "Boo" was, it'll go to the top of my list.

6. Rebel12

Rebel12 Victim

Looking at those pics, does anyone else notice that Danny is kinda well-decorated for the NYPD? It's unclear how many of the lower medals he's achieved (I can't possibly read any numbers/color of stars he has on the bottom two bars) but he has been awarded at least one Excellent Police Duty (not a difficult award, I don't think), at least one Meritorious Police Duty OR Commendation OR Exceptional Merit OR Honorable Mention (all have the same bar, with different stars inside -- can't tell from the pics) but also one Medal of Valor and one Combat Cross (or Medal of Honor if it's got gold stars but I can't tell). The Medal of Valor is "conferred upon police
    officers for acts of outstanding personal bravery intelligently performed in the line of duty at imminent personal hazard to life under circumstances evincing a disregard of personal consequences."
    That just sounds so Danny "disregard of personal consequences". At least to me.

7. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I am happy to hear of Samantha's return and perhaps see what has happened to her and the difficult relationship with her brother Don Flack. :)

As for Stella returning this season, as much as I'd erupt in cheers, I'm not holding my breath either and have had immense difficulty connecting to Jo, I can wait for Stella's return, down the the road. I've heard nothing of MK though. The lack of any news of MK's new endeavors is why I've not revived the Stella/MK thread on this forum.

As for the 9/11 tribute episode, I think the lady who will play Claire, is pretty good, considering it's going back 10 years so. :)

As for Danny, let's hope he finally returns to his old self again with his new position, and not the Harry-Stuart (Male version of Mary-Sue) he became after season 2.

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Perl for the interesting photo. It is very creepily.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Keep It Real" press release:

10. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Reminds me of the episode 'Oedipus Hex' - the Suicide Girls ep. I'm hoping for more gritty eps this season. Reserve the "loud and flashy" eps to Miami.

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I was thinking about how the spoiler pics make it look like Claire made it out of the WTC prompting people to wonder how she died.

I thought of this scenario as one possibility: She's on her way to work when the first plane hits but she works in the other tower. She figures it's safer to go to work than to stay around outside because when the first plane hit people weren't thinking of it being a terrorist attack and that there was another plane on the way to hit the other tower.

I don't know how they'll do it, but I'm looking forward to seeing exactly how it plays out.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's a behind the scenes video from the premiere.

13. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Is there any chance this year that we can have a special thread for episode [trailer] promos and promotional stills? I find that sometimes it's difficult not to read details about episodes when scouring threads to look for a link for a promo vid or new pics. Especially when you get a little text link in amongst a tonne of episode details, and you'd be inclined to miss it unless scrutinising the post content carefully.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

*pops in quickly*

good god, what the hell is that attacking danny's face?! someone get it off him, quick, before it eats his whole head!!

*pops back out*

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That's what the 'Just The Facts' thread is for. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.