Mac #9: We Are Oatmeal People

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Jul 17, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Jul 31, 2011.
  1. It's Detective, Detective Mac Taylor

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. New York City's Guardian

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. 8433 is our number

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  4. We *are* oatmeal people

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  5. We like waterfalls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I am so keyed up for season 8. Right now watching season 1 for the first time. Mom enjoys watching the show too but I constantly get mocked for my Mac obsession. But I can't help it Mac/Gary rock! I love when he gets mad at suspects and stares them down.

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I'm still in the middle of S7 and was just going through the pages here at random and saw that kiss :eek:

I hope to finish S7 before S8 starts. I'm loving all the Mac I'm seeing so far.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  3. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

oh, it depends on your definition of "saying something". my responses are purely nonverbal. or at least not words. more like indistinguishable noises. and squeeing. lots and lots of squeeing. :guffaw:

you MUST finish s7 before s8. just take a few days off of work or school or whatever and just finish them. you MUST.

4. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

:lol: :lol: :guffaw: My head was saying whilst the video was playing :

Mac.... kiss..the kiss was a full blown snog not just a little one with Peyton
    shout Claire... He sounded so hurt
    Mac's back... Mac's back, he's actually back!
    Mac looks very nice as usual.
    :lol:

5. legitlyobsessed

ooh, coherent sentences! very good! mine was just
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEOHMYGOSHHELISENEDTOCLAIREDIE
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! HOW MANY DAYS?!?!?!?!?!:lol:
    in fact, I think I'll go watch it again.

6. taylorgirl

:lol: :lol: I really can't believe that he is back though, i honestly thought Season 7 was going to be the last season or they will do another season but Mac leaving. I mean common, you can't have CSI:NY without Mac, it wouldn't be right :lol:. I think this season will be 'I loved him before, but i love him even more now' moment :)

7. taylorgirl

I said a couple of post back that sometimes his expressions make him look like a little boy, well this was the picture i was talking about.

[​IMG]
    :drool: :drool:

and this one looks quiet cute

[​IMG]

8. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Quite cute indeed :drool:

9. legitlyobsessed

I can't WAIT for the premiere, it's going to be awesome :thumbsup: ooooooh, but youre right, csi:ny wouldn"t be the same without him, although i thought they'd do an episode of him gone before he came back

awwwww :D i could totally see a 4 yo version of him standing there holding a teddy bear: "mommy?" he looks so adorable i wanna just hug him!!!!! because he does look really childlike and i'm not a pedophile. but you know, if he didn't look like a kid....:devil:

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

well, he *is* a grown man acting like a little boy, after all ;)

11. taylorgirl

Yeah true :lol: it shows it when he is with LTDB the pics look like he having a great time!

12. legitlyobsessed

Oh, i know, right?? he looks like such a kid up there, you can really see his garage band days coming through. and aww, man, is it adorable :D

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Somebody please tell me I'm not the only one who can't stop thinking about Mac today and picturing in my mind what he'd be doing. It's like, we know Mac and Claire's part in the whole thing is fiction, but it's still impossible not to think about it.

14. taylorgirl

I think, if you watch something all the time cause CSI:NY has been on for 7 seasons, you know the characters and feel what there feeling and like you know in real life if people know what i mean? so yeah, it's natural to act like it's real.I would of just loved there to of been a real Mac in real life and not just a character on tv ! Sometimes, you forget it's only fiction because it relates to real life situations.

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Nope, you're not the only one. Was watching Sky News's coverage of the ceremony over here (just the 1 minute silence at 8:46 (13:46 here) and 9:03 (14:03 here) and Bush's speech) and then caught various bits of the family members reading out the names, and I kept thinking about Mac & Claire, those pics from the promo. I couldn't stop thinking about Mac either, as well as all the real-life family members.

I think in the premiere he does go to some kind of ceremony at the Brooklyn Wall of Remembrance which is for the first responders who died on 9/11, but I think he might mention Claire there, or as you say there could possibly be a reference to him going to the kind of ceremony that's going on today, even if they don't show it. I am sure he will talk about her somewhere in some way though. Which is both :) and :adore: and :(